• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why poor people will alway remains poor

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
poor people spends large of their time looking for sales,discount, collecting stupiak fastfood coupons

rich people spend enough time on generating income and creating coupons for the poor people who are happily looking for.

to get rich, 1st need to discard those stupid mentallity of collecting coupons and queueing up for those silly sales

to get poor, needly to say, just cut coupons, flip the newspaper for those stupid silly sales

i know of 1 stupid sinkie gal who is poor and silly of joining all those discunt cards like gnc member,watson members,safar card memnber untill her wallet so fat of those cards,inside no cash.
(my wallet got none of these stupid cards except nric/drving liscense/atm cards/NO credit card)
stupid..sinkie girl..stupid..damm cant find anyone more stupid than this.

tell her dun so stupid, dun spend $ on stupid unneccssary items like ipone fanciful protective covers,
she tell me sinapore everything so exp,must cut coupons to survive.
somemore tell me no $$..still want to change wallet becos stupid wallet got some stupid hairline scrath, look no nice

fcuking stupid girl

if my daughter, sure i vomit blood...cb stupid brainless child

work cashier $1400, no fscuking give parents $$(say not even enough for own use)
but spends all on handphone cover,new shoes, new bra,(phones suppose to be fully utilized and get worn out)
only never spend tonic on her stupid useless brain.
stupid girl upgrade iphone 5 to play games and follow trend,gossip in wechat ..machiam million dollar deal contract talking on the phone.
(even me still using nokia 3350,simply and easy)
stupid mentallity
confirm she wont make it in life IF she dont do any mental shift.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor people, or at least those people with a 'poor man's mentality', will keep buying 4D or Toto or gamble on football every week hoping to strike it rich. In the end, this habit impoverishes them, and their poverty becomes an entrenched self-fulfilling prophecy.

If you want to gamble, do it once in a long while for fun, otherwise you had better ensure that you are the house.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Poor people like Tonychat spends his time bitching about Singaporeans because all treats him as a pariah!!

Worst, he uses his little money to supports prostitutes in Thailand by giving them monthly allowance and eventually got cheated!!!

Poor fuck

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i know of 1 stupid sinkie gal who is poor and silly... but spends all on bra...

She chio or not? Fact of life : if she chio, she just need to find a rich man (either as sugar daddy, boyfriend, hubby or whatever), she doesn't actually have to 'wake up her idea'. If she not chio, and she doesn't 'wake up her idea', *then* she's really self-screwed (in both sense of the word; pun intended).

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
She chio or not? Fact of life : if she chio, she just need to find a rich man (either as sugar daddy, boyfriend, hubby or whatever), she doesn't actually have to 'wake up her idea'. If she not chio, and she doesn't 'wake up her idea', *then* she's really self-screwed (in both sense of the word; pun intended).

1/10 rate
what do you think?

i pretty sure some bro here will throw in sadplumpgal as example

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to get poor, needly to say, just cut coupons, flip the newspaper for those stupid silly sales

It is the total opposition of what you said. I have friends who stayed in bungalow and always kept a lookout for freebies and discount coupon. I have seen poor young vained woman spending on credit cards like she owned the bank.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did she spend time building assets? This is the key to riches, if she did not.. then too bad..

Working at cashier.. $1400... limit herself to $400 a month, and save $100.. after 12 months, she got $12000.

Invest to learn about small business or something in the internet, then 12k becomes 120k.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did she spend time building assets? This is the key to riches, if she did not.. then too bad..

Working at cashier.. $1400... limit herself to $400 a month, and save $100.. after 12 months, she got $12000.

Invest to learn about small business or something in the internet, then 12k becomes 120k.

IT admin teaching people how to get rich. Lol

What next? Teach people how to fuck ladyboys?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
image.jpg

Crabs in a bucket.

There is a way to calculate your fortune.
Choose 5 friends which is very close to you.
Their average net worth will be your net worth.

If you are poor but you have a rich friend in your list, most likely he do not treat you as a close friend.

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the total opposition of what you said. I have friends who stayed in bungalow and always kept a lookout for freebies and discount coupon. I have seen poor young vained woman spending on credit cards like she owned the bank.

the asset(bunglow+car)dont belong to them i believed.meaning they dont earn them and own them.
they are assets left over by their parents.

why do we need credit card when we can have stack of cash in our pocket?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 10060

Crabs in a bucket.

There is a way to calculate your fortune.
Choose 5 friends which is very close to you.
Their average net worth will be your net worth.

If you are poor but you have a rich friend in your list, most likely he do not treat you as a close friend.

last heard this theory is 3 friends instead of five.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last heard this theory is 3 friends instead of five.

You may be right. A lot of people do not have any close friend at all.

Mine are 猪朋狗友。Mainly drinking kaki and Mahjong kaki. I treat business friends as competitor..... More like enemy.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do we need credit card when we can have stack of cash in our pocket?

When travelling abroad, a credit card is very convenient. Otherwise, hotel will ask for big deposit in cash. With card, just swipe and you're done.

If you lose the credit card, your loss can be capped provided you inform the card company ASAP.

Domestically, if you want to buy a $2,000 fridge or big screen TV, doing it with a card is more convenient also - no need to count to make sure that you only give the cashier 40 pieces of $50 notes and not 41. No need to count change as well. Also some card companies do promotion together with retailers e.g. interest free 12 monthly instalments for your $2,000 new TV from specified store. Why not?

The trick as always is SELF DISCIPLINE. Those who don't have it, should not carry a credit card with them. For those who are disciplined, a credit card is a useful tool, to be used as and when appropriate in accordance with one's personal circumstances.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need to be chio lah. Just have to look at our own Ho Ching:biggrin:

She's ugly, stupid, uncaring, .... with friends like the gold tap guy, Ms. Saw of the world class SMRT. The only people being screwed are the lesser mortals.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tonychat you retard, one month $100 and after 12 months is $1,200 and not $12,000!!! Limepei teach you simple math:

$100 x 12 = $1,200

Simple maths also cannot count and you still want to talk about investment and running small business?

Please. Stop whoring and start self-improvement!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
basturd even failed PSLE maths

Knowning Tonychat, he will not admit his mistake.

He will either keep silent or say that he is living in Mexico all these while therefore

One month save S$100, one year get 12,000 Mexican Pesos!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Poor people, or at least those people with a 'poor man's mentality', will keep buying 4D or Toto or gamble on football every week hoping to strike it rich. In the end, this habit impoverishes them, and their poverty becomes an entrenched self-fulfilling prophecy.

If you want to gamble, do it once in a long while for fun, otherwise you had better ensure that you are the house.

Let me enhance a bit.. SInkie with sinkie mentality..a total coward.