• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why poor people will alway remains poor

Caterpillar

Alfrescian
Loyal
She chio or not? Fact of life : if she chio, she just need to find a rich man (either as sugar daddy, boyfriend, hubby or whatever), she doesn't actually have to 'wake up her idea'. If she not chio, and she doesn't 'wake up her idea', *then* she's really self-screwed (in both sense of the word; pun intended).

Chio sinkies is s rare breed can hardly see

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are not poor people, these are people who can afford to shop. Don't make your self righteous statement about poor people.

poor people spends large of their time looking for sales,discount, collecting stupiak fastfood coupons

rich people spend enough time on generating income and creating coupons for the poor people who are happily looking for.

to get rich, 1st need to discard those stupid mentallity of collecting coupons and queueing up for those silly sales

to get poor, needly to say, just cut coupons, flip the newspaper for those stupid silly sales

i know of 1 stupid sinkie gal who is poor and silly of joining all those discunt cards like gnc member,watson members,safar card memnber untill her wallet so fat of those cards,inside no cash.
(my wallet got none of these stupid cards except nric/drving liscense/atm cards/NO credit card)
stupid..sinkie girl..stupid..damm cant find anyone more stupid than this.

tell her dun so stupid, dun spend $ on stupid unneccssary items like ipone fanciful protective covers,
she tell me sinapore everything so exp,must cut coupons to survive.
somemore tell me no $$..still want to change wallet becos stupid wallet got some stupid hairline scrath, look no nice

fcuking stupid girl

if my daughter, sure i vomit blood...cb stupid brainless child

work cashier $1400, no fscuking give parents $$(say not even enough for own use)
but spends all on handphone cover,new shoes, new bra,(phones suppose to be fully utilized and get worn out)
only never spend tonic on her stupid useless brain.
stupid girl upgrade iphone 5 to play games and follow trend,gossip in wechat ..machiam million dollar deal contract talking on the phone.
(even me still using nokia 3350,simply and easy)
stupid mentallity
confirm she wont make it in life IF she dont do any mental shift.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are not poor people, these are people who can afford to shop. Don't make your self righteous statement about poor people.

earn $1400 spend $1400 labeled as : can afford to shop

how about

earn $5000 spend $1400, save $3.6k these people cannot afford to shop?

you done your maths?
maths get A* in o level?

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor people spend their time to spend their money on earth whereas Rich people spend their time accumulating wealth and spend their money in heaven/hell :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Poor people spend their time to spend their money on earth whereas Rich people spend their time accumulating wealth and spend their money in heaven/hell :biggrin:

poor people work for money, rich people build assets to feed them money for life. no need to work for people one.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

these 2 group of people indeed exsist.
best is to be balance
dont oversave, dont overspend.
not too poor, not too rich
becasue too much wealth harm the health in ancient text

the super rich knows these theory.
some will unload their wealth to charity in xchange for their health.
some do not know..will be disadvantage..like steve job
bill knows it very well
becasue in bazi : wealth(exp earth ) overly control the input(exp water)
what happen if earth over contol water
or wood over contol earth
fire over contol metal
water over control fire?

Last edited: