• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is Singapore not sending ships to evacuate citizens from Vietnam?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Considering that the Viets can't really tell a Singaporean from a Chinese (after all a SIngapore flag was mistakenly burnt for a Chinese flag), should the PAP send the Navy to evacuate Singaporeans too? Or at least publish a travel advisory or ban travel to Vietnam until all the riots and factory burning has died down. Are they going to wait for the Viets to beat up or kill a sinkie before taking action?

You die your business, lah. You still not aware?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
problems aside; me think it'll represent a fairly good business opportunities for our defence industry.
we can sell our 155 to vietnam, our landing crafts to china..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
right. sinkies are too wealthy, proud, impatient, and high class to be a refugee on a ship. must fly home to mama, and kpkb when peanuts are not served on flight. :wink:

How can you expect people like LKY & his wife to queue with the lesser mortals of England:eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can you expect people like LKY & his wife to queue with the lesser mortals of England:eek:

me too. if i were to get sick in the uk and require medical attention, i would rather die on my way back to the u.s. than suffer the indignity of waiting in line forever and being treated like the plague in u.k.'s failed system of socialized medicine. :rolleyes:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong lah! he is thinking to send which creme de la creme MP to solve VietCon problem, Our great general earn the respect from the 17yo JC student by saying sorry to him! other problems sub sub water.

Told you already. LHL and inner circle thinking about law suits only.