• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is Singapore not sending ships to evacuate citizens from Vietnam?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It was reported that China was sending 5 ships to Vietnam to evacuate its citizens. I am guessing that China considers the situation very serious, and not to be resolved in the short term. Considering that the Viets can't really tell a Singaporean from a Chinese (after all a SIngapore flag was mistakenly burnt for a Chinese flag), should the PAP send the Navy to evacuate Singaporeans too? Or at least publish a travel advisory or ban travel to Vietnam until all the riots and factory burning has died down. Are they going to wait for the Viets to beat up or kill a sinkie before taking action?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
they will act only when a singaporean dies

then LHL will swing into action and write condolences to the dead family members

then his sar kar will tell the public his master is very compassioneette peron
then he score polick tical points

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the Viets hate Sinkies just as much, if not more than the Tiongs.

Yes, there were territoral disputes between China and Vietnam, but let's not forget who owns and runs those factories and industrial parks, and who implemented the deplorable working conditions.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone ever worked at a GLC :confused:

I suspect that If you were not connected, it was tough & maybe that is one of the reasons why Sporean bosses are not popular.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's still not too late for those Chink dogs from Sinkie Land to write an appeal letter to the Commie to allow the Sinkies in Vietnam to tongpang their ships? They are such lovable and loyal Chink dogs, so must be reciprocated in return mah.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
We only can KPKB, what else we can do. sent our army there? I am only a retired reserve army. please count me out.

It was reported that China was sending 5 ships to Vietnam to evacuate its citizens. I am guessing that China considers the situation very serious, and not to be resolved in the short term. Considering that the Viets can't really tell a Singaporean from a Chinese (after all a SIngapore flag was mistakenly burnt for a Chinese flag), should the PAP send the Navy to evacuate Singaporeans too? Or at least publish a travel advisory or ban travel to Vietnam until all the riots and factory burning has died down. Are they going to wait for the Viets to beat up or kill a sinkie before taking action?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans dun have money to take a flight back? Must rely on poorer Chinese taxpayers to ship them out? What a joke.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you die your business motion is true in Singapore.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah lor in Spore already is you die your business, go overseas of course lagi more you die your business.
/
When you are a nobody in Singapore, you die is your own business.When you are a nobody abroad, you deserve to die. Evacuation costs money.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
/
When you are a nobody in Singapore, you die is your own business.When you are a nobody abroad, you deserve to die. Evacuation costs money.

I think I've seen a few job ads for a sales position which requires frequent business trips to Vietnam. Good luck to those guys working in those jobs. :biggrin:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the Viets hate Sinkies just as much, if not more than the Tiongs.

Yes, there were territoral disputes between China and Vietnam, but let's not forget who owns and runs those factories and industrial parks, and who implemented the deplorable working conditions.

Not to mention the sadistic and perverted way Singaporeans screw the Vietnamese mei meis in Joo Chiat. Word does get around, you know, tsk tsk. Imagine the lurid stories the Vietnamese hookers tell their brothers, boyfriends and husbands back home. It is enough to make them hate Singaporeans.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap govt official stance is and will always be "u die your business" . pap will not charter any mode of transports for sporeans, pap expect sporeans to pay for their own tickets. Knn, sporeans for so many years still don't know how pap work.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap govt official stance is and will always be "u die your business" . pap will not charter any mode of transports for sporeans, pap expect sporeans to pay for their own tickets. Knn, sporeans for so many years still don't know how pap work.

they do. They just have no guts to fight.