• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Is PAP Profiteering from my Sickness?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Bill Gates was such a good person he wouldn't have made his money the way he did in the first place. The abuse of their monopoly position caused untold misery for those who were victims.
No need to get my approval. U can continue to think what u like abt others

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you don't need to convince me that your distorted perception of reality is normal.
you came into this thread willingly and i was just being polite to respond to your warped reasoning. i hv often told you to ignore me. but u cant resist my taunting.

dont take my kindness for weakness

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
you came into this thread willingly and i was just being polite to respond to your warped reasoning. i hv often told you to ignore me. but u cant resist my taunting.

dont take my kindness for weakness

On the contrary I'm the one who is politely explaining to you that welfarism is not the norm it is the exception. Wherever welfarism is introduced societies start to decay.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hahahahaha.

i see too much rubbish from you and am exposing your rubbish.

so i dare you to bar me and this is an open challenge.

let us see whether u r a man or a coward

There is no need to be so upset over losing the last challenge. We all make mistakes.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Oh man Mr leong, i feel for you having to deal with idiots everyday...
There are some really childish people here in the forum ...
not banning him is now being seen as a coward apparently? LOL!!

On the contrary I'm the one who is politely explaining to you that welfarism is not the norm it is the exception. Wherever welfarism is introduced societies start to decay.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahahaha.

i see too much rubbish from you and am exposing your rubbish.

so i dare you to bar me and this is an open challenge.

let us see whether u r a man or a coward

Fuck you! I am a hardcore anti-pap, but i am still waiting for your proof that a sinkie polyclinic charges $44 for consultation only.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just went to see a GP. Consultation and a strong course of antibiotics cost me $25.

If I go polyclinic, consultation alone wld be $44. Why is pap profiteering from my sickness?

And PAP has the audacity to claim that it works for you, for me and for Singapore and HSK asks us to trust the pap and promised that pap will always tell us the truth.
If PAP knew Singaporeans have a pinch of intelligence, they would not dare to charge at this rate. Unfortunately, every 5 years, they've checked that Singaporeans can be easily fooled to continue giving them the mandate. As such, whether consultation alone would cost SGD44 now or SGD440 in the future, they are confident Singaporeans will not utter a word of dismay. This is my country, this is my home, we are sillyporeans, Sillyyyyyy....po....r.....ean!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just went to see a GP. Consultation and a strong course of antibiotics cost me $25.

If I go polyclinic, consultation alone wld be $44. Why is pap profiteering from my sickness?

And PAP has the audacity to claim that it works for you, for me and for Singapore and HSK asks us to trust the pap and promised that pap will always tell us the truth.

PAP does not profiteer from your sickness.

If you look at your hospital bills, a big chunk of it is subsidized by the PAP government even before your whatever Medishield plans kick in. It's thanks to PAP that you can receive good quality medical care without long queues. Try using the British NHS or the failed Obamacare if you think PAP's medical plans is bad. By the way, WHO certified that sinkies have the world's longest lifespan under PAP rule. That says volumes of the quality of the medical care you have been receiving under PAP.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what kind of sickness? inflammation from std’s? exacerbated by anger and stress for having to cough up co-pay?
Anti-PAP sickness... very hard to cure... polyclinic 's consultant always charges her $44 ... she still didn't get the hint... govt is trying to tell her ... no point fighting against the PAP ... you will end up 44 ( die and die again in cantonese ).

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
According to the National Healthcare Group Polyclinics and SingHealth Group, adults pay $13.20, seniors pay $6.90. But charges may change in accordance to its complexity and treatment involved.

Hmm...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am of the opinion that public services should be kept affordable, with just enough honest mark-up to cover cost of operations. Essential services like healthcare, power/gas/water, public transportation, etc. They should not be profit oriented which would then be morally wrong. Yes, I am a boy scout.:biggrin: