• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Is PAP Profiteering from my Sickness?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN please get your facts right first before posing next question or else you are behaving like another clueless oppie KNN but yeah you are absolutely spot on that pap is profiteering from the sick but in other manners KNN
View attachment 60140
$44 is the stated consultation fee. Yours may be after subsidy, discounts, etc.

I wish someone can post their recent Polyclinic bill which states the $44

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP charges me for falling sick. PAP's reason to me to avoid being charged for my sickness is not to fall sick
KNN you think pap really don't want you fall sick meh KNN if you die pap also worry having to pay out your cpf unless no cpf you die your business KNN

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you think pap really don't want you fall sick meh KNN if you die pap also worry having to pay out your cpf unless no cpf you die your business KNN
I deduce that pap is keeping me alive not because it cares for me or love me. pap wants to keep me alive so that I can continue to pay Medishield Life premiums, super high water bill, pay for health care costs...pap wants to make money

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I deduce that pap is keeping me alive not because it cares for me or love me. pap wants to keep me alive so that I can continue to pay Medishield Life premiums, super high water bill, pay for health care costs...pap wants to make money

OK what. PAP create jobs for sinkies. Now can work till 65 and above till they drop dead. Or else boring and dont know what to do at home.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the bitch is back I see and complaining non-stop about everything. So let us kick out the PAP and replace them with ??????? may I ask. Answer quickly , election time is almost upon us.

Shd a citizen not speak up if the greedy govt is profiteering from its citizens sickness? what the govt does is unconscionable

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
$44 is the stated consultation fee. Yours may be after subsidy, discounts, etc.

I wish someone can post their recent Polyclinic bill which states the $44
KNN subsidy is standard for all sinkie KNN probably what you seen is the total charges including diagnostics or medications KNN actually pap charges a minimal 露们费 aka entrance money but this is only the beginning of the nightmares KNN especially some drugs are classified as non std drug and non subsidized KNN if the first line of drug cannot work for a sinkie they have no options KNN

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN subsidy is standard for all sinkie KNN probably what you seen is the total charges including diagnostics or medications KNN actually pap charges a minimal 露们费 aka entrance money but this is only the beginning of the nightmares KNN especially some drugs are classified as non std drug and non subsidized KNN if the first line of drug cannot work for a sinkie they have no options KNN
why shd the pap charge $44 and bluff singaporean that they get a subsidy when private GP can charge $25 for consulation and medicine without giving me any subsidy? pap is bluff tt it is giving singaporeans subsidy when actual price is much lower than it claims

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the late '70, the consultation fee is $0.50 only
we are not talking abt 1970s.

we are talking abt 2019...polyclinics charges are much inflated to bluff singaporeans that they receive a pap subsidy. how do we know? we compare it with a similar kind of private consultancy

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
when did i say free? in fact there is nothing unusual for a govt to give free medical. Are you surprised?

Governments are not in a position to give ANYTHING for FREE because governments don't generate incomes.

What governments do is take money from one person to give to another so if you don't pay for your medical treatment it simply means that others are paying for you.

To expect others to shoulder the burden of your health is selfishness and greed of the highest order.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Governments are not in a position to give ANYTHING for FREE because governments don't generate incomes.

What governments do is take money from one person to give to another so if you don't pay for your medical treatment it simply means that others are paying for you.

To expect others to shoulder the burden of your health is selfishness and greed of the highest order.

govt's job is to redistribute incomes, not to make profits