• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Is PAP Profiteering from my Sickness?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just went to see a GP. Consultation and a strong course of antibiotics cost me $25.

If I go polyclinic, consultation alone wld be $44. Why is pap profiteering from my sickness?

And PAP has the audacity to claim that it works for you, for me and for Singapore and HSK asks us to trust the pap and promised that pap will always tell us the truth.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon they will also charge God for those Sinkies that worship him.
PAP charges me for drinking water. PAP charges me for owning a car. PAP charges me for driving my car. PAP charges me for using electricity.

PAP charges me for falling sick. PAP's reason to me to avoid being charged for my sickness is not to fall sick

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just went to see a GP. Consultation and a strong course of antibiotics cost me $25.

If I go polyclinic, consultation alone wld be $44. Why is pap profiteering from my sickness?
KNN how come the gp is cheaper than polyclinic KNN either you are a non resident or the gp has no license type KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And PAP has the audacity to claim that it works for you, for me and for Singapore and HSK asks us to trust the pap and promised that pap will always tell us the truth.

Somewhere along the way, I believe in the middle of Loong's reign last decade, polyclinics have been 'rebranded' as some atas 'mini outpatient hospital' rather than an affordable clinic for poor Sinkie peasants who wouldn't mind experiencing a long waiting time.

That's why you see polyclinics getting renovated and refurbished during this time. :wink:

In the beginning there was the duopoly of NHG and Singhealth, nowadays a lot of 'pattern' come out here and there. :rolleyes:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...be-reorganised-into-3-integrated-clusters-new

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somewhere along the way, I believe in the middle of Loong's reign last decade, polyclinics have been 'rebranded' as some atas 'mini outpatient hospital' rather than an affordable clinic for poor Sinkie peasants who wouldn't mind experiencing a long waiting time.

That's why you see polyclinics getting renovated and refurbished during this time. :wink:

In the beginning there was the duopoly of NHG and Singhealth, nowadays a lot of 'pattern' come out here and there. :rolleyes:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...be-reorganised-into-3-integrated-clusters-new

Polyclinic, instead of healing the sick, has been tasked with making money at the expense of sick singaporeans

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in oz, seeing doctor is free but the medicine is quite costly. if you ask me, i do not know how can your GP manage to charge and dispense antibiotics at $25 but polyclinic in s'pore is still world-class.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN how come the gp is cheaper than polyclinic KNN either you are a non resident or the gp has no license type KNN
The trouble with some singaporeans is they are likely you. Instead of seeing the problem for what it is, some try to come up with their own warped reasons to justify the problem.

In health care, the problem is "the PAP". Health care is expensive because of the pap

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
in oz, seeing doctor is free but the medicine is quite costly. if you ask me, i do not know how can your GP manage to charge and dispense antibiotics at $25 but polyclinic in s'pore is still world-class.
You dont understand because you are used to PAP's healthcare propaganda

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you not from mederka G? :geek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are wrong. why dont you ask the obvious question? that is

"why is pap profiteering from sick singaporeans?"
KNN please get your facts right first before posing next question or else you are behaving like another clueless oppie KNN but yeah you are absolutely spot on that pap is profiteering from the sick but in other manners KNN
20190624_121815.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Serious? I went to diff GP. Usual charge for flu above $35. Which GP u went? So cheap $25? Unless u from PG?:thumbsdown:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
PAP charges me for drinking water. PAP charges me for owning a car. PAP charges me for driving my car. PAP charges me for using electricity.

PAP charges me for falling sick. PAP's reason to me to avoid being charged for my sickness is not to fall sick

Of course you're being charged surely you don't expect all the above for FREE!

Nothing is free in this world if you don't have to pay for it it means that someone else is paying your bill.