• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why is my Vodka & Gin thread deleted?

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a big Malaysian hypocrite to judge me immoral based on nothing and attack me again and again and then pretend don’t know why I said I am a virgin and shamelessly turned around to tell me I can’t even state facts people selling themselves in Spore to be not innocent ones.

I applaud our friends here.

I can feel that many guys here trying to help you behind the scene. You are quite fortunate; some of our brothers here are hoping to help someone (you) walk away from her entangled mind. Don't be angry with a few who scolded you because you also fired at them without mercy. eg. don't know why you called me a big Malaysian hypocrite.

Many here tried to be polite to you. Even for those who teased you, they just want to give you an avenue to vent your unhappiness.
See the good side.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Anyway really fug ni men for deleting the thread I also contributed a post in that thread really knn

Where is the apology? kNnBcCb!

I better send this case to Attorney General to see what action can be taken!?!

Nabuey, still don't say SORRY! KNS!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Where is the apology? kNnBcCb!

I better send this case to Attorney General to see what action can be taken!?!

Nabuey, still don't say SORRY! KNS!!!

IqCPA1A.gif

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Balls to you! I don't mind merging this thread with the ginfreely vs coalition thread again, especially when it becomes trashy. :p:p:p
please do. it’s already very low ses trashy. anybody promoting unabated drinking of mixed liqour such as vodka and gin needs to be prosecuted.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please do. it’s already very low ses trashy. anybody promoting unabated drinking of mixed liqour such as vodka and gin needs to be prosecuted.
agree absolutely, i prefer my drinks straight up and balls deep - none of that fuckedtup cunt-cocktions and kukutails. and also doggy for good measure when my stirrer wants to plough into a nice piece of garnish, with low mumurs and high-pitched queefs, depending on the angle of my dangle :rolleyes:

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Balls to you! I don't mind merging this thread with the ginfreely vs coalition thread again, especially when it becomes trashy. :p:p:p

another easier way is to ban both the lau kau and siao chee ginfreely. kill 2 birds with 1 stone and no more future problem with both these 2 attention seeking whores and public nuisances :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another easier way is to ban both the lau kau and siao chee ginfreely. kill 2 birds with 1 stone and no more future problem with both these 2 attention seeking whores and public nuisances :biggrin:
agree absolutely, and the world will be a better place!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This thread should go there and you have no balls to do it? Its meant for trash!

The poll thread on Vodka and Gin thread should not. You should have removed the trashy posts inside there and not the whole thread!

You have allowed your perceived bias on Madam Ginfreely to negatively affect your decision making to dump that poll thread.

Fug Ni Men.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN sbf should allow self exclusion order for addicts that know they are wasting time here but couldn't resist .
he say KNN he will be the first to enrol.