• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN my uncle think in this case gov should make it mandatory for those fit for vaccines to get vaccinated to achieve Herd immunity else issue a permanent shn for them KNN
Errr.....mandatory vaccination could happen, Lawrence Wong did allude to that. Until then, I will siam ah. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errr.....mandatory vaccination could happen, Lawrence Wong did allude to that. Until then, I will siam ah. :biggrin:
KNN my uncle give full support to Wong for this move KNN mandatory for the fit to protect those who are medically unfit for jab KNN whoever can enforce this rule successfullee shall have my uncles mandate for pm KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN my uncle give full support to Wong for this move KNN mandatory for the fit to protect those who are medically unfit for jab KNN whoever can enforce this rule successfullee shall have my uncles mandate for pm KNN
Exactly! Wong can't be wrong! I am mentally unfit so all the others should kena jabbed to protect people like me. :biggrin:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1618499270840.png

So proud of my son. As the only one in his class he is standing tall and not giving his consent to being tested for co vid twice a week and therefore refuse to play along in the pantomime collective narrative. Well done my warrior of light. Thank you for being a truth keeper and showing balls.

Grace Solaris