• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why is my Vodka & Gin thread deleted?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Why?

It's a discussion about Vodka and Gin. Nothing to do with the that Ginfreely shit!?!

Which knnbpuacheebye mod deleted it?

@Leongsam @zhihau @Froggy @jw5

You owe me an apology!

SAY SORRY!!!!!!! DONT HIDE HIDE YOUR PARLIAMENTARY IMMUNITY & PRIVILEGE!!!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
IqCPA1A.gif

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why?

It's a discussion about Vodka and Gin. Nothing to do with the that Ginfreely shit!?!

You owe me an apology!

Check your settings. Maybe your spam filter has added your username to ignored content authors.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN anything related to gin , chicken soup and sex is too sensitive so will be moved to rubbish bin.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Wrong one you reinstated...The one with a poll on Vodka and Gin ..

Your mods behave like dictators! Wtf!

I can't find the poll but I have tried my best to restore all the posts concerning gin. I too am puzzled why this interesting topic was thrashed.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I too am puzzled why this interesting topic was thrashed.

Don't feed the trolls, that's what we've learnt in the past.

Guess I can use my Skills Future to upgrade my knowledge on Internet Ethics, if I can find that module...

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't feed the trolls, that's what we've learnt in the past.

Guess I can use my Skills Future to upgrade my knowledge on Internet Ethics, if I can find that module...

I don't know why she goes around declaring war with people, flooding the forum and preaching about her virginity.

zhihau always teach us that Lau kuay bu tonic is the best.

Now I understand the meaning behind her nick - virGIN_Tonic

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why?

You owe me an apology!

Proven that malicious Malaysians have no shame to do evil and then turned around to pretend innocence and protest. No wonder shameless Malaysians think I am pretending when I protest on your malicious lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why she goes around declaring war with people, flooding the forum and preaching about her virginity.

zhihau always teach us that Lau kuay bu tonic is the best.

Now I understand the meaning behind her nick - virGIN_Tonic

What a big Malaysian hypocrite to judge me immoral based on nothing and attack me again and again and then pretend don’t know why I said I am a virgin and shamelessly turned around to tell me I can’t even state facts people selling themselves in Spore to be not innocent ones.