• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do men want to know where a woman lives so badly?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually when I accept a date sending me home, I will ask him to stop me at a location two to three blocks away from my HDB block.

I am curious why men want to know where I live?

To stalk me or date rape me?

Or just plain curiosity on their part?
Leegardless of how you look like or sexy anot My uncle think is an insult to human beings and going out with you gin xia suay.

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
男人不坏,女人不爱.
TS loves a special breed of men that don't conform to the norm.
Jovial
Gentlemanly
No foul language
Truthful about past relationships
Can accept me paying for meals and other expenses during dates
Sensible and not hot tempered

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You just need a trigger event and a person's perception of life and conduct will change dramatically.
You need to conceal your G-spot well.
Life is already dramatic on its own. It's on your own onus to alleviate the drama level. And at a certain age, we should be able to manage our drama well. Life is simply too short for silly drama.

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to conceal your G-spot well.
Life is already dramatic on its own. It's on your own onus to alleviate the drama level. And at a certain age, we should be able to manage our drama well. Life is simply too short for silly drama.
I agree. Though I don't understand the first part on concealing Gspot.