• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do men want to know where a woman lives so badly?

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually when I accept a date sending me home, I will ask him to stop me at a location two to three blocks away from my HDB block.

I am curious why men want to know where I live?

To stalk me or date rape me?

Or just plain curiosity on their part?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually when I accept a date sending me home, I will ask him to stop me at a location two to three blocks away from my HDB block.

You are the one that ownself think that your date wanted to know where you live so badlee KNN who the fuck will drop someone not at their block out of courtesy KNN

My uncle add somemore credit to your gcb leecord and now you are deemed as gcb as @ginfreely

Be clear minded

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's revealing my exact location for him to stalk me if things don't work out in future. No?
Lu fucking gong jibye of jibyes and stingy to pay own pocket to take taxi home instead and alighted a few blocks away and come here kpkb

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lets just assume I have had a bad experience in my younger days when I wasn't very street smart about men's intention.
You just met the wrong man. And if you keep meeting the wrong men, the problem lies with you.
And like I have said before, women overthink too much to their own detriment.
For me, my first date will include :
- Opening the car door for her.
- Putting on the seat-belt for her.
- Opening the restaurant door for her.
- Pulling out the seat for her.
- Lifting up the toilet seat for her.
- Send her home and see her off in the lift.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lu fucking unclear minded person.
Gong jibye