• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do men want to know where a woman lives so badly?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess that's why I am still alone. Haha haha.
You had better stay alone and stop giving trouble to other people lu fucking jibye doesn't leeserve to be treated as a human.
My uncle see 1 gan 1 no matter how they look like in real life due to his clear minded personality

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your criteria will only apply for the first few dates with the same guy. As you two progress, some criteria will be discarded.
Yep, I agree as well. Familiarity does breed contempt. Probably my weakness always looking for the perfect one that doesn't exist in real life.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep, I agree as well. Familiarity does breed contempt. Probably my weakness always looking for the perfect one that doesn't exist in real life.
Hor gau gan lah lu
You ownself doesn't have a proper human brain and still dare to look for perfect KNNBCCB

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finding the right guy is like buying the right car. For every car you fancy, you will need to take the good along with the bad.

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finding the right guy is like buying the right car. For every car you fancy, you will need to take the good along with the bad.
I agree. I guess I have to focus on totality rather than individual aspects.

Just like eating a hamburger, I may not like the pickles, but I have to eat everything together and get an overall feel and determine whether I can accept the hamburger as a total item.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's has been nice chatting with both of you. Have a great week ahead. Time for me to hit the sack, otherwise I will get panda swollen eyes tomorrow.
Phew .. sub human fallout my uncle can fallout.
Who the fuck cares your eyes nice or swollen. 猪脑 is still there.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually when I accept a date sending me home, I will ask him to stop me at a location two to three blocks away from my HDB block.

I am curious why men want to know where I live?

To stalk me or date rape me?

Or just plain curiosity on their part?
Why would anyone want anything to do with a woman after sex? Go to a park just pump and dump. You take bus home

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always go the extra mile....that's how I leave my impression. :biggrin:
i sit down to pee so droplets won’t splash all over. and i clean the toilet afterwards by damping multifold toilet paper and wiping the wc seat and cover. it’s ocd on my part. and leaving no traces.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ladues i sent home always insist i stop at some dark discreet corner for some reason. After a while, they say ok, can send home now,