• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You are presently attached and you chatted on WhatsApp with me. Do you ...

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Delete the chat because you are afraid your wife / girlfriend will inspect your phone and get you in messy trouble

Or

2. Do nothing despite the fact that you flirted with me in the chat.

Or

3. Any others (please elaborate)

(Reason why I am asking is my ex tells me he will delete everything at the end of our chat. I am curious as to why because some of our chat aren't even flirty.)

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st you said 2. Do nothing leespite flirted with you next you said you are curious as to why becas some of your char aren't even flirty. It means some are flirty. You think he got time to choose which 1 to delete which 1 not to delete?

My uncle now add gcb credit to you and on par with gcb @ginfreely for his forecast bet.

Be clear minded.