• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Did Div 1 Marry China Bride?

jw5

Loyal
i met this situation few months back during office hour. there was a buffet and one of the girls wanted the guys to peel prawn for her.

shake head..and that guy was not even her bf.
Did the guy agree to peel and what was the girl's reaction to his agreement / non-agreement?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
i met this situation few months back during office hour. there was a buffet and one of the girls wanted the guys to peel prawn for her.

The guy then never shaft the prawn up her arse ?? Chey !!:mad:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
am physically stronger than her. My wife and I have a common understanding that whoever cooks is exempted from washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Yes, I do cook and reasonably well at that. Notwithstanding this, there are times when I both cook and wash up, especially if my wife has guests over as this will free her to spend time with them. Yes, I also cut and serve fruit, with or without guests, and with no one 'keeping score' on kitchen duties.
=================================================================

Does so call MODERN woman in singapore understand all the above notion? If they really understand, i think less man in Singapore will go for China Bride. If they really understand ,they wont be pressing for so call gender equality. There will be no need for woman charter act to come in !

In short , they want the cake and eat it too !

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peel one prawn is good enough ! If she want to eat , then she can peel for herself more.

But i think the older i get , i tend to think deeper. Modern singapore ladies wont even let the guys to have a chance to get near her if the guy is a complete turn off to her. Trust me , i KENNA A few times from a few Singapore woman.

Vice versa ( of course not peeling prawn ) , if the woman ask men to peel the prawn for her , i think the lady has good impression of you. Trying to get close to you, create ground for closeness and conversation.

But if this comes from China woman, i think she really don want to dirty her hands. Just want you peel for her to eat. Trying to make use of your kindness.

There is a distinct different between average singapore woman and PRC woman. One is much educated but less sophiscation, but always felt superior to other Asean counter part. One is less educated , but have much more tact and guile then her female counterpart( Singapore Ladies )to make things moving for her.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

and to think my chinese wife is ever so willing to peel prawns for me... *shake head*

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
peeling prawns urself... wads so difficult? if not u peel, u eat all n pass her the shells... its enjoying the fruits of ur labour. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
that bloody useless guy peel for her, and she just say thanks and eat. when i saw the scene i merely shake my head and carry on eating my meal.