• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Chinese Singapore Die Die Support Israel

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
jews cannot be compared to chinese ... we are a pure race ... one look at a chinese person ... u can identify the race ... black eyes, black hair, yellow skin ... like the lyrics of the song 'descendents of the dragon' !

... and one can also identify a celtic person ... 'colleen rua' is to irish as 'english rose' is to the english ... colleen rua = a pretty redhead girl ...

u can also identify a south indian by his looks ...

but a jew ... hmm ... he has been a mongrel for centuries, his race is so mixed up, u can't identify him as belonging to any particular racial group ... although those with some white blood always try to pass off as white esp in america ... as a result, the jews developed a very nasty, sneaky character in order to survive ... and offended alot of ppl ... dear adolf must have had a truly awful time dealing with these shits, for him to want to go to the extend of building a gas chamber ... :(

the jews have annihilated the 'colleen rua' and other northern european races, by intermarrying into the noprthern european race, destroying their phenotype, and introducing middle-eastern looks into their race ...

forummers here be warned, esp those who are so proud to be chinese - they will destroy your race & japanese race next !! the jews don't want anyone in the world to be racially pure ... they want everyone to be mixed blood like themselves !!

they are also good at brainwashing others ... spreading propaganda of untruths that they want u to believe ... eg. that 'jews are intelligent' ... they won nobel prizes simply because the ones awarding the prizes are jewish themselves ! remember, jews have a stronghold in academia, as well as in many other sectors like financial & media ... :mad:

u may think the movie 'jaws' was scary ... but if theres a movie 'jews' it will be far more terrifying !! :eek:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a huge difference between saying "I have Chinese ancestry" and "I am Chinese".

You don't hear an American saying "I'm Irish".:rolleyes:

u know why ?

thats becos the person saying 'i have irish ancestry' isnt pure irish (now wheres the 'smug' smiley ?) ...

since he lives in america, and esp if he lives in Jew York ... he would probably have jewish blood in him, as the jews have succeeded in spreading their (dirty) genes far & wide throughout north-eastern america (Jew York), florida (miami) & california (LA) ...

of course one can say 'im am irish' ! ... goto donegal, londonderry or belfast, or anywhere in northern ireland/scottish highlands ... those areas are too cold for the freaking jews to go & taint the populations there ... the races are pure there :smile:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
No such thing as a "Chinese" race either. The Hans are the closest thing to a distinct racial entity but that was before the sperm of Genghis Khan and his offspring spread throughout China.

never mind genghis khan ... at least the Han Chinese are racially identifiable ... so are the local malays with orang asli blood or whatever ... after all, the white british (usually called celtics) are also mixed with picts, viking, eons ago ... these days, nobody is entirely 'pure' in the true sense of the word ...

... then again, nobody is as 'impure' and as unhappy as the jews :smile:

... and no other race is so bent on trying to control the world :mad:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Chinese Singaporean. I don't side Israel in their bloodshed with Arabs.

They are out-right bullies, arrogant and reckless. Most importantly they showed completely un-educated by their own history of being OPPRESSED & PERSECUTED by Nazi - from what they are doing to Palestinians.

Compared with Chinese (PRC) who learned from own history of being bullied by foreign power on their own soil, PRC's guiding culture is NEVER to bully the weak people and nations regardless how strong China became. This is the motto laid down by MoZeDong. PRC in fact used force to stop others from invading weaker neighbors e.g. when Vietnam was non-stop invading Cambodia & Laos etc - kanna whacked by DengXiaoPing.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am Chinese Singaporean. I don't side Israel in their bloodshed with Arabs.

They are out-right bullies, arrogant and reckless. Most importantly they showed completely un-educated by their own history of being OPPRESSED & PERSECUTED by Nazi - from what they are doing to Palestinians.

We have to look at both sides of the story too.

1. The German and eastern European Jews didn't throw grenades and bombs or fired rockets at the Nazi Germans.

2. Both the Palestinians and Israelis have historical claims to the land. The Israelis didn't vow to exterminate the Palestinians and Arabs, but the Palestininans and Arabs vowed to exterminate the Israelis.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
the above is more a mass of opinions than an appeal to objective facts

there is a stronger basis to say that the Arabs has their finger in almost every pie in the world given that the top-ranked sovereign funds in the world are Arabic - UAE, Kuwait and Qatar.

The finger in the pie has extended into the New York banking industry, in particular Citibank. Of course, Citibank collapse later on, thus losing a portion of their investments - nothing which a few dollars of oil cannot replace.

Still the issue here is the rights of a nation to survive. The Israeli-Palestinian issue is fraught with opinions, with the line between right and wrong highly blurred on both sides.

But what is relevant is that the world need not be afraid of the Jews. Rather the world is today very afraid of the islamic terrorists. That is the objective fact. Unless it is your opinion that the jewish press promotes a misconception and that the world actually loves and cherishes the islamic terrorists.

As for the Jews not having an identity of their own, unlike those with such strong convictions, i have not done a study to show whether it is true or not. However what is true is that the Arab tribes are nomadic in nature and it is not fully certain that the children of Ishmael did not intermarry with the other tribes, thus diluting the purity of their blood.

And where will all these lead us. Opinions. By all means keep your opinions. In the end, your opinions will either justify or condemn you. At least that is fair - it is only your own skin and soul that is affected, not others.

Unlike terrorism, which hurt others.

Thus the Israelis should stop their attack on Gaza and the islamic terrorists should stop their attacks on innocents.

Alfrescian
Loyal
They been fighting since Jesus Christ. Let them be. My question is whether Hitler was
right?

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
They been fighting since Jesus Christ. Let them be. My question is whether Hitler was
right?

Hitler can never be right, for the simple reason that genocide is never right. Even if the destruction of the Aryan race is deemed beneficial for mankind, it should never be done. Because the Aryan race itself is also made up of human beings.

The fighting was not dated from the days of Jesus Christ. It was dated earlier than that. Right up to the days of Abraham.

The cause of the quarrels was due to the ambitions of two women.

The first was Sarah who urged Abraham to kick out Hagar and Ishmael. But today's anger was not due to this, because Ishmael and Isaac made peace. And i believe it is a lasting peace because for centuries, the Arabs and the Jews were at peace.

The second was Rebekah who favoured one of her sons Jacob over the other Esau. It is very possible that today's anger is due to this. The children of Jacob (who later repented and given the name 'Israel') and the children of Esau (whose father sold off his birthright for a bowl of porridge and their own mother's favoritism).

Because of the nomadic nature of the tribes, the children of Esau possibly intermarried with the children of Ishmael as well as the surrounding tribes - Assyria, etc, etc, carrying the seeds of these hatred. A remnant remained in Palestine.

Thus the Israeli-Palestinian quarrel of today is not a quarrel between Israel and the Arabs. Rather it is the quarrel between two blood brothers. And this is a lasting quarrel with no human solution.

This is my interpretation and thus my opinion.

There are other opinions.

Last edited:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Compared with Chinese (PRC) who learned from own history of being bullied by foreign power on their own soil, PRC's guiding culture is NEVER to bully the weak people and nations regardless how strong China became. This is the motto laid down by MoZeDong. PRC in fact used force to stop others from invading weaker neighbors e.g. when Vietnam was non-stop invading Cambodia & Laos etc - kanna whacked by DengXiaoPing.

i am surprised that you quote MaoZeDong. In fact he is worse than LeeRegime, whom you disliked.

I suspect many Chinese were fighting in the Vietnam war against the US military during that time.

Vietnam War Bloodiest Day Air Combat!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ah_FPeD2r_U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ah_FPeD2r_U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fighting was not dated from the days of Jesus Christ. It was dated earlier than that. Right up to the days of Abraham.

i have a question about the Bible.

God created Adam and Eve, and they have 2 sons, Cain and Abel.

How could there be more offsprings if there are only 2 sons?

Where did their wives come from?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a question about the Bible.

God created Adam and Eve, and they have 2 sons, Cain and Abel.

How could there be more offsprings if there are only 2 sons?

Where did their wives come from?

One of them killed his brother and fucked his mom

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many ways of interpreting that. Unfortunately i do not know the answer because whichever way you try to answer it, one problem emerged: no one is there at that time to verify it.

The earliest verifiable records of human history came with the advent of language, communication and especially the invention of paper and ink. All of these are far off the date of creation.

Should we say therefore that there is no creation and thus no God? No.

Why?

Because the reverse similarly cannot be proven either.

So the argument must now neccessarily proceed from deductions. If there is God who create, then there must be evidence of the creation. More importantly, if God is the creator, then he will definitely find a way to tell us of his existence. That is why Christmas is celebrated - God finding his way to us.

What I like of the creation story is the insight it gives of God. The whole world was created and all is perfect. So perfect that there is no killing or hatred. So perfect that Adam and Eve can only eat fruits - no meat or vegetables because these are life in itself. The eating of fruits create life because the seeds give life in their turn.

In the final analysis Vibgyor, I cannot prove any of the above. But that does not make the search any less important. It also makes it, in my opinion, however convinced i am, to respect your right to your own search.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to my malay friend, the chinese have to support the Jews because they the chinese in Singapore are also in the same situation. The Jews steal arabs lands and occupied it illegally so do the chinese occupied Malay land and discriminate them. If israel have to leave and pack up back to Russia or where they were once kicked out by the Romans, they the Chinese here also have to pack and go back to China and return back the land back to the Malays. So in order to legalize what both have been stealing, they have to support each other and create a propaganda to act as if they were the victims of the Arabs or else they also paiseh how to answer to the world.

Funny, when the were anihiliated by the germans, the arabs were the one who welcome the back to Palestine. Being a species who even want to kill god what moral or ethics would you expect from them.

Both have to play victim by calling anyone who opposed them a Terrorist. I think the Hamas dont heck care whether you call them terrorist or fundamentalist, their objective is clear. Owe land pay land. Owe blood pay blood.

I hope this war continues and let see who is more garang

With all due respect, it seems like you and your friend have to 'use your brains'. The mats keep harping about Chinese going back. Now just think. Whom are most of the businesses in Singapore and Malaysia supported by? If the Chinese indeed leave, how much do you think the Malays will be able to do unless they want both these places to go back to the orang asli times which is likely based on their attidutes. :eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a huge difference between saying "I have Chinese ancestry" and "I am Chinese".

You don't hear an American saying "I'm Irish".:rolleyes:

wtf are u smoking u moron? I hear many americans say that. I listen to comedy shows and some of the reveal hey i'm jewish, hey i am italian. In class i saw one american gal say to another one ur french right after seeing her last name.

That's why man quit masking up rubbish and use that to take potshots at chinese.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Chinese indeed leave, how much do you think the Malays will be able to do unless they want both these places to go back to the orang asli times which is likely based on their attidutes. :eek:

actually orang asli lives are relaxing siah! i dun mind fishing everyday!

just imagine waking up to this view everyday.

Tahiti-Over-Bung.jpg

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I like of the creation story is the insight it gives of God. The whole world was created and all is perfect. So perfect that there is no killing or hatred. So perfect that Adam and Eve can only eat fruits - no meat or vegetables because these are life in itself. The eating of fruits create life because the seeds give life in their turn.

true, fruits are healthier, everytime i eat meat, i get horny or feel like killing somebody, like more prone to sin.

but i still prefer steaks though.

660026e18a129ebc_m.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jews cannot be compared to chinese ... we are a pure race ... one look at a chinese person ... u can identify the race ... black eyes, black hair, yellow skin ... like the lyrics of the song 'descendents of the dragon' !

... and one can also identify a celtic person ... 'colleen rua' is to irish as 'english rose' is to the english ... colleen rua = a pretty redhead girl ...

u can also identify a south indian by his looks ...

but a jew ... hmm ... he has been a mongrel for centuries, his race is so mixed up, u can't identify him as belonging to any particular racial group ... although those with some white blood always try to pass off as white esp in america ... as a result, the jews developed a very nasty, sneaky character in order to survive ... and offended alot of ppl ... dear adolf must have had a truly awful time dealing with these shits, for him to want to go to the extend of building a gas chamber ... :(

the jews have annihilated the 'colleen rua' and other northern european races, by intermarrying into the noprthern european race, destroying their phenotype, and introducing middle-eastern looks into their race ...

forummers here be warned, esp those who are so proud to be chinese - they will destroy your race & japanese race next !! the jews don't want anyone in the world to be racially pure ... they want everyone to be mixed blood like themselves !!

they are also good at brainwashing others ... spreading propaganda of untruths that they want u to believe ... eg. that 'jews are intelligent' ... they won nobel prizes simply because the ones awarding the prizes are jewish themselves ! remember, jews have a stronghold in academia, as well as in many other sectors like financial & media ... :mad:

u may think the movie 'jaws' was scary ... but if theres a movie 'jews' it will be far more terrifying !! :eek:

U are not chinese, keling.