• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Chinese Singapore Die Die Support Israel

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The origins of Islam are very militant. Prophet Mohd was exiled from his home city as a young man.. met and married his rich wife Fatimah... then formed an army and re-conquered his home city Mecca.

Here's my favourite part - who brought Islam to SEA?

Apparently it was the famous Ming Dynasty Admiral Zheng He

That's okay, yet how did it become dominant in the region? Through a series of jihads instead of peacefully co-existenting with the other religions.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's okay, yet how did it become dominant in the region? Through a series of jihads instead of peacefully co-existenting with the other religions.

Islam was a peaceful religion during its height of the Ottoman Empire. Their accomplishments in Mathematics and Arts are well-known. And back then Christianity was the aggressive religion which burned entire cities trying to "retake" the Holy Land.

If you ask me, all these Abrahamic religions serve no purpose except to manipulate masses into fighting wars. It seems it has always been justified to kill another human being in the name of God.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Islam was a peaceful religion during its height of the Ottoman Empire. Their accomplishments in Mathematics and Arts are well-known. And back then Christianity was the aggressive religion which burned entire cities trying to "retake" the Holy Land.

If you ask me, all these Abrahamic religions serve no purpose except to manipulate masses into fighting wars. It seems it has always been justified to kill another human being in the name of God.

When u mention "retake" this means it is similar to the situation today of how israel is taken from the muslim palestienans and how they are being so violent to 'retake' it from the israelis. So the muslims took it by force from the original inhabitants, the holy lands in this case, which meant the christians had a right to retake it right?

The irony is Abrahmic religons mostly fight one another.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Islamic civilisation" are probably the greatest bullshit after "Indian civilisation". There is no such thing as "Islamic civilisation". Those so called great inventions by Muslim are probably forcibly robbed by forced conversion of minority races by the Islamic army.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u mention "retake" this means it is similar to the situation today of how israel is taken from the muslim palestienans and how they are being so violent to 'retake' it from the israelis.

Yup... Exactly. Eventually Christianity weren't so desperate for the Holy Land any more because they discovered Colonisation. Why fight against camel riders when you can fuck helpless indigenious tribes in the New World?

So the muslims took it by force from the original inhabitants, the holy lands in this case, which meant the christians had a right to retake it right?

It's really impossible to definitively say who Jerusalem belongs to because it was the starting place for all 3 religions.

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
very interested to find out your hatred in Jews...:biggrin:

do tell...

its all in my posts, havent u been reading ? ... :biggrin:

east european jews have monopolised every area of expertise in the US ... can't really blame them for this as they are ambitious while the celtics/nordics (real ang mos) are generally laid back ...

and then they force their culture on me :mad: ........ look, im not so interested in whats happening in the middle-east ... im more irritated by ashkenazi jews & their fight with the whites, ie. stormfront material ... :p

turn to suria, u see malays ... turn to vasantham u see indians (ie. jah rastafah's type :rolleyes: ) ... goto ch 8/ch U, u see chinese ... goto ch 5 do u see ang mos ? no, u see jews in all the movies, tv series, but speaking english ... now if they spoke yiddish instead, i wouldnt mind so much, see what i mean ? :cool:

i used to think those were ang mo/germans ... silly me ... i used to wonder why the british ang mo have blond hair, blue eyes ... but US 'ang mo' always brunette, abit swarthy, nose a bit large ...

mediacorpse, do u wanna designate a channel to jews ?? 90% of those hollywood actors/actress are jews ... incl harry potter, the late paul newman, alicia silverstone (silverstein, rather ... :mad:), jessica parker of sex in the city, steven spielberg ... some even dye their hair blond, straightened their nose, & take on fake english names ... so deceptive & subversive ...

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL i noticed that but forgot to mention it and now that u have done!

It's like so fitting. :biggrin::biggrin:

my avatar is 'long' ... dragon ... ahh ... if u never see pictures of dragon b4, ask your chinese friends to provide u with some angpow packets or CNY cards ... u will see the 'long' is drawn the same way as my avatar, curly & wavy, not coiled up like snakes as in your bollywood movies ... :biggrin:

'long' is also the name of our poster-boy of this forum ... li xian long ... :cool:

descendents of the dragon refers to us chinese ... :smile:

so my avatar shows im chinese ... not like your avatar ... :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup... Exactly. Eventually Christianity weren't so desperate for the Holy Land any more because they discovered Colonisation. Why fight against camel riders when you can fuck helpless indigenious tribes in the New World?

Yeah the killing of those indigenious ppls in the new world is a huge blight, but since it brought about the USA oh well.....

It's really impossible to definitively say who Jerusalem belongs to because it was the starting place for all 3 religions.

Maybe the 1st religion that started there should have rightful ownership of it and it's the jews. Islam started out quite late.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my avatar is 'long' ... dragon ... ahh ... if u never see pictures of dragon b4, ask your chinese friends to provide u with some angpow packets or CNY cards ... u will see the 'long' is drawn the same way as my avatar, curly & wavy, not coiled up like snakes as in your bollywood movies ... :biggrin:

'long' is also the name of our poster-boy of this forum ... li xian long ... :cool:

descendents of the dragon refers to us chinese ... :smile:

so my avatar shows im chinese ... not like your avatar ... :p

Keling please do not type rubbish, this is a classic twist and turn from you again. A "long" :biggrin::biggrin: or chinese dragon doesn't even look like ur avatar. That's a snake wearing something stupid on its head. Btw wasn't that nessie the loch ness monster that u claimed to be earlier? Now it's a chinese dragon?

Keling trying to slither out of this again?

It fits u well btw since ur descendants of the snake. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw chinese dragons have fore and back limbs while urs lack any limbs.

Trying to snook again?

Please dun try and insult chinese by saying ur one of them OMG :mad::mad:

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not go through your entire post but this caught my eye. Do u know the history of islam and how it spread?

i shouldnt reply u. u didnt even bother to go thru my whole post. choosing what u want to reply only??? thought that is only the right of a woman???:confused:

How did it come to SEA and become dominant in the malay archipelago? After a series of JIhads in this region did it become dominant. They use violence to achieve their aim. Almost everywhere.

it was answered. so, let me ask u. which religion was not violent??? why did emperor constantine have to incorporate pagan religion and christianity into one rojak religion??? cos the christians were growing in power and the riots they were having were disruptive and bordering on escalating into a full-scale war...

oh guys, stop the snake thing!!! it is another misconception that snakes r symbolic of evil. another christian propaganda by the churches as many of the pagan religions then used snakes to increase its mysticism. just like they burned "witches" to dispel the belief of the sacred feminine.

my question now is simple: in modern times, how did israel come about to settle on this present land??? why were the jews all over the fuck shop if they have a country of their own during WWII???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i shouldnt reply u. u didnt even bother to go thru my whole post. choosing what u want to reply only??? thought that is only the right of a woman???:confused:

U know how long an essay u wrote or not?? Nuts dun have time to read all that.

it was answered. so, let me ask u. which religion was not violent??? why did emperor constantine have to incorporate pagan religion and christianity into one rojak religion??? cos the christians were growing in power and the riots they were having were disruptive and bordering on escalating into a full-scale war...

So what do u mean by this? Aren't u bias against christians then? OKay all religions at that time were violent, but which religion are u aiming at? Not islam for sure. It's like a rapist saying hey everyone is a rapist like me so blame them dun blame me :rolleyes: So u see at least constantine is able to accept asepects of mystism from other cultures into christianity is islam able to do that? Take note that sufism even shite muslims are not considered REAL muslims by the majority, they are so intolerable.

oh guys, stop the snake thing!!! it is another misconception that snakes r symbolic of evil. another christian propaganda by the churches as many of the pagan religions then used snakes to increase its mysticism. just like they burned "witches" to dispel the belief of the sacred feminine.

my question now is simple: in modern times, how did israel come about to settle on this present land??? why were the jews all over the fuck shop if they have a country of their own during WWII???

LOL the snake thing doesn't have to do with religion. Btw i think in many cultures ppl dun really have a high regard for snakes.

Btw please explain properly what do u mean jews all over the fuck shop?

Did the jews have a country of their own before WW2?

It's even written in the bible the jews did not have a proper homeland for thousands of yrs. So what's ur pt?

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
U know how long an essay u wrote or not?? Nuts dun have time to read all that.?

oh, and yet, u saw the islam being traditionally peaceful part???

So what do u mean by this? Aren't u bias against christians then? OKay all religions at that time were violent, but which religion are u aiming at?

hit a raw nerve, didnt it??? a taste of your own medicine. i m biased against most religion these days. they r all controlled by people in power, people who abuse it for their own means. i dont see u condemning bush for evoking christianity during his crusade against WMD...

remember: one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.

LOL the snake thing doesn't have to do with religion. Btw i think in many cultures ppl dun really have a high regard for snakes.

u r wrong. at least for the chinese culture, snakes r not personifications of evil. it is highly regarded as well, for its medicinal values. only in christianity, the serpent and stuff. cos in pagan society, priests often "engage" help from animals and snakes were one of the most popular. thus, the association. just like the horns of pan and the pitchfork of poseidon r associated with satan.

Btw please explain properly what do u mean jews all over the fuck shop?

were they all over europe??? poland, austria, holland, bavaria??? that's what i meant by all over the fuck shop.

It's even written in the bible the jews did not have a proper homeland for thousands of yrs. So what's ur pt?

say if u r living over at holland road, the main road. u have a nice big garden plot. then the govt comes in and on the pretext that they want to widen the main road, they decided to "buy" your garden plot for a princely sum of S$1. how would u feel??? if u can say "no", would u do so???

if u still dont understand, if they didnt have a homeland for thousands of years, then who gave them the land israel??? not small, u know??? it is tantamount to 3/4 of yr holland road house leh...

if u still dont understand, then let me ask u, have u ever thought why the palestinians so damn pissed about the jews, even though the jews gave them a place to call home???

my point being, have u ever thought about standing on the other side to see the view??? i seriously doubt so, cos u didnt even have the time to read my whole post before shooting off.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh, and yet, u saw the islam being traditionally peaceful part???

Yeah cos it was right at the beginning part, if it was at the ending part i wouldn't have seen it. What's ur pt?

hit a raw nerve, didnt it??? a taste of your own medicine. i m biased against most religion these days. they r all controlled by people in power, people who abuse it for their own means. i dont see u condemning bush for evoking christianity during his crusade against WMD...

remember: one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.

Bush evoked it but so what? The masses didn't take it up. WHen the west takes up a war can they use religion, christianity to have a christian jihad? Is this possible anywhere at all? Obviously not. Yet it's possible for muslims to do so. SPeaks volumes on which religion is violent.

u r wrong. at least for the chinese culture, snakes r not personifications of evil. it is highly regarded as well, for its medicinal values. only in christianity, the serpent and stuff. cos in pagan society, priests often "engage" help from animals and snakes were one of the most popular. thus, the association. just like the horns of pan and the pitchfork of poseidon r associated with satan.

I somehow knew u were going to mention chinese ppl regard snakes highly.:rolleyes::rolleyes: So far i have not heard any chinese idioms puting snakes in high regard. I know of one beating the bush to alert the snake which obviously doesn't put the snake in high regard. Somehow i have the feeling ur going to mention the lunar celendar and how the snake is in it. Well the pig and the dog are in it too and i doubt any chinese would liked to be complimented as a pig or a dog. :biggrin:

Btw what about muslims hatred of pigs? So it's wrong for christians to put snakes in such low regard but okay for muslims to do the same to pigs? Animals are just animals so why should they do that to pigs? I am sure ur biased self is going to make some excuse how it's ok for muslims to treat swine like this but not okay for christians to see snakes like that. :rolleyes:

were they all over europe??? poland, austria, holland, bavaria??? that's what i meant by all over the fuck shop.

Wow thanks man, we learn something new everyday!! So that's what the idiom all over the fuck shop means, they are everywhere. Example: Chinese ppl are all over the fuck shop, because they migrate to many countries. :biggrin: You should try and encourage schools to teach students this new idiom u created in school so next time nobody will need to ask.

say if u r living over at holland road, the main road. u have a nice big garden plot. then the govt comes in and on the pretext that they want to widen the main road, they decided to "buy" your garden plot for a princely sum of S$1. how would u feel??? if u can say "no", would u do so???

if u still dont understand, if they didnt have a homeland for thousands of years, then who gave them the land israel??? not small, u know??? it is tantamount to 3/4 of yr holland road house leh...

if u still dont understand, then let me ask u, have u ever thought why the palestinians so damn pissed about the jews, even though the jews gave them a place to call home???

my point being, have u ever thought about standing on the other side to see the view??? i seriously doubt so, cos u didnt even have the time to read my whole post before shooting off.

Huh? come again? U sure ur analogy of govt wanting to buy up ur holland rd house is the same as that of jews taking over palenstine?:rolleyes:

The land originally belonged to the jews and now they are taking it back. Btw in bliblical times the palenstians living there were also jews not the arab palestians living there now.

Wrong anlogy and also never explain properly but ask me to stand from another side to see from another view. Well i can also tell u to do the same likewise. Why not u do that?:wink: