• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Chinese Singapore Die Die Support Israel

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I overheard that they will give birth to as many as possible, so that the population would be more than the Chinese, and subsequently Sinkapore will be belongs to them automatically.

To bad, They thought I don't understand their langauge, hehehe.. but I act blurr !!

I don't know whether our politician know about this un-officially conspiracy ??

Look at the situation that make me chilling down the spine !!:eek::(

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place, there were only early man that lived in caves and do not know what race they were from. It was god that split them up into gentiles and the chosen one(jews). so at the end of the day , whose fault was it. you all decide.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
not forgetting religions too ...:wink:

this one for ya!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/01-14numyDg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/01-14numyDg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WdHezBN5mBE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WdHezBN5mBE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to my malay friend, the chinese have to support the Jews because they the chinese in Singapore are also in the same situation. The Jews steal arabs lands and occupied it illegally so do the chinese occupied Malay land and discriminate them. If israel have to leave and pack up back to Russia or where they were once kicked out by the Romans, they the Chinese here also have to pack and go back to China and return back the land back to the Malays. So in order to legalize what both have been stealing, they have to support each other and create a propaganda to act as if they were the victims of the Arabs or else they also paiseh how to answer to the world.

Funny, when the were anihiliated by the germans, the arabs were the one who welcome the back to Palestine. Being a species who even want to kill god what moral or ethics would you expect from them.

Both have to play victim by calling anyone who opposed them a Terrorist. I think the Hamas dont heck care whether you call them terrorist or fundamentalist, their objective is clear. Owe land pay land. Owe blood pay blood.

I hope this war continues and let see who is more garang

For god's sake how can u compare jews to chinese? Since when are m&ds discrminated in malaysia or sinkeeland???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I overheard that they will give birth to as many as possible, so that the population would be more than the Chinese, and subsequently Sinkapore will be belongs to them automatically.

To bad, They thought I don't understand their langauge, hehehe.. but I act blurr !!

I don't know whether our politician know about this un-officially conspiracy ??

Look at the situation that make me chilling down the spine !!:eek::(

They always like to be racist to chinese and then act like they are the victims and then talk about equality etc. wtf is this?:mad::mad:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our soldiers were trained by the Isrealis in late 60s. If I am not mistaken our first Chief of Staff was a Israeli. Our first tank were that of Israeli when they won the war over the Arabs at Golan Height. So we support Israel naturally. How the Israelis beat the Arab over Yom Kippon and the six-day war. Singapore is surrounded by Muslims countries just as much Israel are by Muslims.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on your argument, the Malays will also have to pack up and go back to the Indonesian islands. The Malays were only the earliest settlers, followed later by the Chinese and indians. Before the Malays, the Malayan peninsula belonged to the Orang Asli. Same for East Malaysia. The Malays stole Orang Asli land and occupied it illegally. People who live glass houses should not throw stones. Use your brain!

Try telling that to these m&ds. They are just like ozzies in ozland or ang mohs in USA.

They will tell non m&ds or non ang mohs to get lost even though they are immigrants too.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah but guess what the m&ds say? They are ones being discrminated and if they do the discrminating it's okay.

that's how they explain it mah, because they are weak, they have to be protected...

so they continue to be weak lor...listen to my favourite mudland MTV.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7cTqsSoV1SQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7cTqsSoV1SQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's how they explain it mah, because they are weak, they have to be protected...

so they continue to be weak lor...listen to my favourite mudland MTV.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7cTqsSoV1SQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7cTqsSoV1SQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Good song but it put the guy who made it in trouble.

Anyway i just hate ppl who play dirty like them. :mad::mad:

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to my malay friend...

The posts made by Useyourbrain (click on his nick and then click 'find all posts) can be summarized into 3 categories:

(1) incite hatred of chinese

(2) hate the christians

(3) hate the jews

Therefore according to his malay friend is revealing...they are probably his and his only friends

May i suggest to him to use his brain to find within himself if he is first and foremost a singaporean, with a sense of community spirit and spent his time in loving thoughts, especially since he and his kind made many claims about themselves: peaceful, tolerant.

I don't think anyone wants war and we do not like to see defenceless people attacked. Nor do we like to see governments held to ransom and have to treat islamic terrorists with kid gloves just because they belong to a certain race or religion.

Thus whilst the Israelis were possibly not right in bringing the attack to the islamic terrorists directly, the islamic terrorists are definitely not right in attacking civilians and innocents. The civilised world has enough of the terror tactics of the islamic terrorists.

I hope for peace. I wish for tolerance. And hopefully you will use your brain to show us the peace and tolerance in your own race and religion too.

I am Chinese and proud to be one. And I do not run down your race or your religion. Hopefully not all of your race and religion are like you.

Perhaps you can help us appreciate your race and religion by truly condemning all terrorism in all forms. At least then we will know that you truly value the racial and religious harmony in Singapore, instead of posting these bigoted posts.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They are Chinese because their ancestors came from China. They do not necessarily have to set foot in China to be Chinese. What kind of warp reasoning are you trying to bull shit people with?

There is a huge difference between saying "I have Chinese ancestry" and "I am Chinese".

You don't hear an American saying "I'm Irish".:rolleyes:

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
u are keling right?

According to my malay friend, the chinese have to support the Jews because they the chinese in Singapore are also in the same situation. The Jews steal arabs lands and occupied it illegally so do the chinese occupied Malay land and discriminate them. If israel have to leave and pack up back to Russia or where they were once kicked out by the Romans, they the Chinese here also have to pack and go back to China and return back the land back to the Malays. So in order to legalize what both have been stealing, they have to support each other and create a propaganda to act as if they were the victims of the Arabs or else they also paiseh how to answer to the world.

Funny, when the were anihiliated by the germans, the arabs were the one who welcome the back to Palestine. Being a species who even want to kill god what moral or ethics would you expect from them.

Both have to play victim by calling anyone who opposed them a Terrorist. I think the Hamas dont heck care whether you call them terrorist or fundamentalist, their objective is clear. Owe land pay land. Owe blood pay blood.

I hope this war continues and let see who is more garang

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the Jews because they're smart. In the army, I had a Jewish instructor and a Malay instructor. No prizes for guessing who knew more about playing soldier. :wink:

that 'the jews are smart' is a propaganda created by the jews themselves, sam ...

u see, in the states, they control the media ... juz like the pappies here control the media ... so they try to brainwash ppl by saying things like 'people hate the jews because they are jealous of the jews' ... that is utter nonsense :mad:

ppl hate the jews becos they are a bunch of sneaky lowlifes ! they have a low self-esteem to begin with ... for centuries, they are whites wannabes ... but can never really be ... they are also control freaks & want to have a say in everything, a finger in every pie ... :mad: