• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why can’t we also have free medical treatment?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alas, weep not about having good timing. Worry about us in 8 years time. :smile:

Hello, wonder what car you drive now. If you drive a Cat B COE car, will you be paying $9,300 every year for the next 10 years if you need to get a new Cat B replacement COE now, assuming you intend to continue driving a Cat B car?

$9,300 for a worthless piece of shxt. Isn't that a kind of tax?

I hope your comprehension skill is good enough to understand this.

Please, no screaming and vulgarities required. Thank you.

Rambutan

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual. Retarded opposition supporting morons are comparing apples with oranges. If SG is like Canada. just dig the fucking ground and have 30% GDP in Oil. U can also have free medical. If SG is like fucking Australia, can just dig the fucking ground for more rocks for 19% mining and related GDP, U can also have free medical. Or if U want to pay 50% income tax and use up all our national reserves and start borrowing from other countries like EU, also can have free medical. Fucking Dumb Asses talking out of their collective dicks. Doesn't think where they money comes from. We don't grow money on trees last I checked

Instead of calling opposition supporters moron and retard, it may do you a lot more good to go thru what has been posted earler.

a houseman get ard $3k per month only. the real killer are those fat cats who gave themselves all sort of fancy titles whose works are just admin work and tok cock get ard $20k per month and gave themselves at least 6mths bonus annually. imagine how many more nurses and doctors can be hired by just getting rid one of these JLBs. ppl such as ex nkf chairman.

If only we have less of these Jiak Liow Bees which include your president (since I did not vote for him and presumably you did) and your PAP ministers (since I also did not vote for them and you did) and all those extremely expensive Perm Secs (need to be expensive so that the ministers and ministers of state salary could be pushed up) it is likely that we could have a lot cheaper medical cost as well as other services.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... The govt should not be using other people's money to do charity n buy votes or we will end up disaster like US and Europe.
ya, man! ...

gahmen shud use other people's moni 2 pay their own salaries n bonuses ...

Lion1

Another thread talking about implementing gst for overseas shopping liao you still want daydream about free medical care....hardy haha......say thank you to 60.14% fuckturds

Some elderly can apply for some kind of special cards for GP clinics or dental discounts. I have yet to see one.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can a person earning 20k a month behave like you?

So how should a person behave while earning 20k a month. Call Cecelia to suck my dick?

You belong to peesai simply because you are one of those sloppy ugly looking sinkee that no other cuntry wants.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is lying. :smile:

You are lying la. Post so much. Jobless just say jobless la. No need to pretend. You must be bullied alot at school for being ugly. So big deal you and your friends earn alot... as long as you are ugly, no amount of money can cure your ugliness.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are lying la. Post so much. Jobless just say jobless la. No need to pretend. You must be bullied alot at school for being ugly. So big deal you and your friends earn alot... as long as you are ugly, no amount of money can cure your ugliness.

If you say so.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are in need of a bypass immediately, you get one immediately. Life is more valuable in Canada than in Sinkapore.

In Ontario, an individual whose employer does not have a drug benefits or medical insurance plan, has to pay for prescription drugs. Unless he is a senior.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If only we have less of these Jiak Liow Bees which include your president (since I did not vote for him and presumably you did) and your PAP ministers (since I also did not vote for them and you did) and all those extremely expensive Perm Secs (need to be expensive so that the ministers and ministers of state salary could be pushed up) it is likely that we could have a lot cheaper medical cost as well as other services.

which of your superb eyes saw me voted for MIWs? when limpeh voted in AP into parliment, u still playing police catch thief at playground.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF u live in singapore,do not get sick or toothache or else the medical and dental healthcare system in singapore will suck your blood and squeeze you done dry i.e to profit from the citizens (patients).

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for you bro joe....I doubt sinkieland has a bumrangrad equivalent....perhaps raffles or glen eagles comes the closest....heard they are getting most of the rich medical tourists from the region....the pie that sinkieland wants to attract so desperately

Even NUH is planning to capture the foreigners. My doctor friend jioed me to enter this biz but told him not my forte.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Still going out of topic?

Still no answer? LET ME HELP YOU TO SEE BETTER.

WHY NO ANSWER TO WHY SINKIE RESTRUCTED HOSPITAL CHARGE WAY WAY MORE THAN A THAI HOSPIAL, WHICH IS EQUAL TO THE STANDARD OF YOUR MT E?

Business operation cost, land cost, salary, utilities, facilities cost lower etc.....?

The Thai hospital standard of Mt E? Opinion or fact?? Then all Thai Mt E patients should seek treatment back in Bangkok!!

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The rich should not be forced to pay for the poor.
The govt should not be using other people's money to do charity n buy votes or we will end up disaster like US and Europe.

Wahahaha! :oIo: IMF borrowing $4 Billion from SG. They borrowing the $ for what?:oIo:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
which of your superb eyes saw me voted for MIWs? when limpeh voted in AP into parliment, u still playing police catch thief at playground.:rolleyes:

Problem in this freaking forum is that if you agree with any Government policies (even though you re objective and think is good) many chumps here will label you as PAP doggies.

I called these people Dr Chee Bye's dogggies!