• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who's better: Dropout Samseng Towkay or Uni Graduate?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I only want to have a look at his self-proclaimed "beautiful g/f".

Too much of Serina Wee, a bit sian already. Need some fresh vegetables.

This one consider as pretty? Tonychat's dreamgirl

Attachments

• BlackChicken.jpg
    BlackChicken.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 388

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
A reader has shared this Facebook post about a dispute between a National University of Singapore student and a business owner.

Who do you think is in the wrong?

Read the business owner's account here.

Hi guys, this is something that happened to me just now. Basically, I own a logistics company. And this gentleman named, XXXXXXX, requested for my moving service.

XXXXXX is a university student. He seemed to be looking down on us movers and tried to put me down just because he is a uni student.

I had to ask him what time he needs my service to see if I have any slot for him but when I told him nicely that I could not make it, he became hostile and sarcastic. Seemingly trying to put across the message that people that studies in university are of better calibre than those who are/did not study in uni.

What has so many years of education done to him? I am just an honest businessman trying to earn a humble living and yet he has to look down on me like that. Then why bother even trying to engage movers if you look down on them, right? We are all humans, everyone is equal.

Share this around and make it known to people that such people are a disgrace to the society and this goes to show that the many years of education have gone to waste judging by his attitude. Thanks!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ry-fleet-owner-fight-over-who-has-better-life
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff
- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...over-who-has-better-life#sthash.MRH8ss6m.dpuf

Amos Yee--drop out idol of many over here.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck there are dropouts and then there are dropouts.....bill gates for instance.
We are mocking the yaya mover here who happened to be a dropout.

The first are those who dropout because they cannot make it. The latter choose to drop out (of prestigious colleges) because they know they amount to something bigger!

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. You don't need his facebook page. It appears that he is either a member or lurker here. Please feel free to post any comments about him in this thread. :p

2. Your latest avatar peekture is not even average. :biggrin:

Anybody got the "business man's" facebook page?