• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who's better: Dropout Samseng Towkay or Uni Graduate?

jw5

Loyal
For some reason, whether too short notice or not, the mover could not take the job, but instead of doing the decent thing and simply reply that he could not do it, he chose not to reply because he had nothing to gain from it. Then when the student commented that he should have replied earlier, the mover started to kpkb.

And the worst part is he's got to be reminded to reply. What kind of fucked up person is this? And this fucktard is begging for sympathy.

jw5

Loyal
The owner asked what time because he wanted the job, not because he wanted to help. Subsequently, when he realised he couldn't take it, he didn't bother to reply as he had nothing to gain anymore. If he is really a businessman with professional customer service standards, he could have simply replied that he couldn't take the job. It doesn't matter whether it was short notice or not, the service provider either can do the job or he cannot, and should respond accordingly. If you read the exchanges carefully, you may have noticed the student only started to lao lan in retaliation to the remarks from the mover.

This i totally agree. The owner ask what time is already with the mindset to maybe help. Then the uni student lao lan. Then he fore got lit. Maybe also suay suay want to fuck but gf code red, so he bad mood :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The owner asked what time because he wanted the job, not because he wanted to help. Subsequently, when he realised he couldn't take it, he didn't bother to reply as he had nothing to gain anymore. If he is really a businessman with professional customer service standards, he could have simply replied that he couldn't take the job. It doesn't matter whether it was short notice or not, the service provider either can do the job or he cannot, and should respond accordingly. If you read the exchanges carefully, you may have noticed the student only started to lao lan in retaliation to the remarks from the mover.

Any of my staff who don't reply customer promptly will be sacked no question asked. This is howe I screw my people selling screws.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the towkay was truly the big boss,he wouldnt even reply to the university student himself,there will be one layer of customer service,another layer of telemarketing call center customer feedback from mumbai,another layer of HR and another 5 layers of bureaucratic red tape before the university student even reaches him.

of course the university student will never reach him,cause each layer of the company acts as a defensive barrier and filter to filter all the shit molecules from the air and human cannon fodder who has to deal with all the shit and problems from the outside world,and the boss is sitting so high up in the rarified atmosphere hes forgotten what shit smells like,like a boss in the ivory tower.

remember the first law of capitalism pyramid,money and profits flows up,shit and problems flows down.the next time u wonder why your life is shit and ur constantly drowning in shit,refer to the capitalism shit pyramid.

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Less then 24hrs notice is kinda short...but hor...if possible...help lah...tat will set ur cumpany svcs level apart frm de rest...chiu will neber one...wat goes around...cum around...:biggrin::biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
De lorry driver oso damn 1 kind...cnot make it say so immediately lah..jus keep quiet frm 6-9pm until kena chase for reply then response...wat a fuckup attitude...his business gonna up lorry soon too...
Yes I agree. The uni kid probably engage his services before that's why they message like friends.
The fucktard ah Beng lorry guy did not confirm till the uni chap asked him again after 3 hrs. Then say not available. Fucktard was probably waiting on another order.
Uni kid just angry with the fucked up service and chided him....ah Beng feeling inferior went on offensive and ranted on about his 'achievements'. Uni guy reply was cool and classy. Ah Beng big fail

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes I agree. The uni kid probably engage his services before that's why they message like friends.
The fucktard ah Beng lorry guy did not confirm till the uni chap asked him again after 3 hrs. Then say not available. Fucktard was probably waiting on another order.
Uni kid just angry with the fucked up service and chided him....ah Beng feeling inferior went on offensive and ranted on about his 'achievements'. Uni guy reply was cool and classy. Ah Beng big fail

business environment ish getting more n more challenging...while sinkie svcs level ish going de opposite way...sinkie cumplaing bout urgent jobs..sum tiong driver moi noe r slotting 18hrs per day work...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This mover showed he is clearly not a businessman pretending to be one:

1. Needed Reminder to Reply - the student had to write him again for a reply at 9.48am

attachment.php

2. Late reply - took him 3hrs and 25mins after a reminder to reply at 9.49am (please see above)

3. Obnoxious - see his reply below, it's obvious that he replied late after reminder yet he trying to defend his poor service also his reply is like trying to pick a fight

attachment.php

A real businessman don't do the above. He's obviously a low class motherfucker mover not a businessman as he trying to portray. Fuck him hard he deserves.

Spot on. Mover is unprofessional.

If he cannot, just reply cannot at 6.30 pm and allow people to have lead time to search for alternatives. Fuck type irresponsible Ah Beng.

NUS undergraduate is show off, but mover is even more show off.

That fucking mover thinks that earning $15K a month is a lot!!! KNN.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is the post from All Singapore Stuff gone?

Anybody got the link to the Ah Beng's facebook page?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why is the post from All Singapore Stuff gone?

Anybody got the link to the Ah Beng's facebook page?

All Singapore stuff probably received that same request from Mr Businessman that I did and have respected his wishes.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2015-12-14_11.27.38.jpg

Actually the business man was at fault and overreacted seems like he has low self esteem took so long to reply the student who obviously replied to him could have replied me earlier bro

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can showcase this ah Beng who earns big buck 15k and drives Merc sedan car?

Btw why must say sedan car? You tell people what car and specify the model? Might as well specify the year registered. Anyways if want to show off then say cabriolet or sports.....sedan is the entry level model.
This ah Beng very one kind....can showcase his fuckface and his company? So Next time I won't engage him mistakenly lest I get looked down.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can showcase this ah Beng who earns big buck 15k and drives Merc sedan car?

Btw why must say sedan car? You tell people what car and specify the model? Might as well specify the year registered. Anyways if want to show off then say cabriolet or sports.....sedan is the entry level model.
This ah Beng very one kind....can showcase his fuckface and his company? So Next time I won't engage him mistakenly lest I get looked down.....

he forgot to specify that his "sedan" came with a chauffeur.

image.jpg

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only want to have a look at his self-proclaimed "beautiful g/f".

Too much of Serina Wee, a bit sian already. Need some fresh vegetables.