• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who grew up drinking this?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
angmo neh neh milk is the best!

eatshitndie why is your post above not thrown into the rubbish heap under racist post while mine was? Want to compare? see this http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?155230-Racist-Posts&p=1569503#post1569503

Gongkia sycophant, read every post in this thread and then come back and tell me who has the Mark of lightning, ok?

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

Leongsam said here http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....uck-this-post-is-racist&p=1570415#post1570415 he will go through the log to see what's going on it's still dead silence, it's like Malaysian election people counting votes suddenly blacked out.

For me justice could only be served if Leongsam the owner of this forum come forward and ruled that my post is racist, I will accept OR restore my fucking post back to this thread.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eatshitndie why is your post above not thrown into the rubbish heap under racist post while mine was?

it was most likely an error. yours was a matter of fact. angmor milk made in angmor country at that time was and still is the best milk any sinkie can find on the shelves. mine was from personal experience and was extremely subjective. i would get more wholesome hormone-induced milk from angmor neh neh than i would from tiny tits in sg. moreover, tony would have agreed with me that humans should not drink cow's milk. :eek: :p

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
eatshitndie why is your post above not thrown into the rubbish heap under racist post while mine was? Want to compare? see this http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?155230-Racist-Posts&p=1569503#post1569503

Leongsam said here http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....uck-this-post-is-racist&p=1570415#post1570415 he will go through the log to see what's going on it's still dead silence, it's like Malaysian election people counting votes suddenly blacked out.

For me justice could only be served if Leongsam the owner of this forum come forward and ruled that my post is racist, I will accept OR restore my fucking post back to this thread.

Joetys,

Most likely it is a case of butter fingers. Remember you wrongly moved threads to RH when you were mod too. Your post was next to Jah's post; The Mod most likely wanted to move Jah's post but butter-fingered moved yours too.

Let us use logic to determine who did it. There are only 4 people who could have done it: Raiders, Big Sexy, The Moderator, and Leongsam. Raiders is unlikely as he is off duty (I believe his claim), and in any case, if he did it, he would own up.

I believe Leongsam's claim of innocence, and since Leongsam has not revealed which of the other two did it, I believe he has no intention to. Since he has no intention to, I believe Leongsam does not want to expose him to criticism. Since Leongsam has exposed Big Sexy's mistakes ONCE in the past, I believe therefore Big Sexy is not the one. Logic dictates that the one who accidentally moved your post must be The Moderator.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it was most likely an error. yours was a matter of fact. angmor milk made in angmor country at that time was and still is the best milk any sinkie can find on the shelves. mine was from personal experience and was extremely subjective. i would get more wholesome hormone-induced milk from angmor neh neh than i would from tiny tits in sg. moreover, tony would have agreed with me that humans should not drink cow's milk. :eek: :p

I agree with you. It was most likely an honest mistake. Jah's racist posts were the target.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joetys,

Most likely it is a case of butter fingers. Remember you wrongly moved threads to RH when you were mod too. Your post was next to Jah's post; The Mod most likely wanted to move Jah's post but butter-fingered moved yours too.

Let us use logic to determine who did it. There are only 4 people who could have done it: Raiders, Big Sexy, The Moderator, and Leongsam. Raiders is unlikely as he is off duty (I believe his claim), and in any case, if he did it, he would own up.

I believe Leongsam's claim of innocence, and since Leongsam has not revealed which of the other two did it, I believe he has no intention to. Since he has no intention to, I believe Leongsam does not want to expose him to criticism. Since Leongsam has exposed Big Sexy's mistakes ONCE in the past, I believe therefore Big Sexy is not the one. Logic dictates that the one who accidentally moved your post must be The Moderator.

Yes mistakes can be made no problem, simply move it back its that simple no need even reason or apology.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So is moving back a post too much to ask? No need to expose who did it simply restore that's all I'm asking.

The post can be moved back to the courtyard cafe but I can't insert it where it was because I don't know how to do that. It may be possible but I would need to contact my technical support guy because there is no standard script in the control panel that can do the job.

PM me and I'll see what I can work out.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The post can be moved back to the courtyard cafe but I can't insert it where it was because I don't know how to do that. It may be possible but I would need to contact my technical support guy because there is no standard script in the control panel that can do the job.

PM me and I'll see what I can work out.

Leongsam, I read your reply finally and take it as an unfortunate mistake by a moderator and that there is difficulty technically now to move it back. I accept the reasons so we'll just move on from here. I was just afraid of some crazy moderator running amok in this forum that requires leashing. Have a great weekend.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was my fav soft drink from the 70s. The green color flavor is good too !

I luv caressing the bottle too...very springy texture.

S6002460.JPG

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Leongsam, I read your reply finally and take it as an unfortunate mistake by a moderator and that there is difficulty technically now to move it back. I accept the reasons so we'll just move on from here. I was just afraid of some crazy moderator running amok in this forum that requires leashing. Have a great weekend.

None of the moderators are crazy. However, everyone is different. That's because of the diversity of the human species. We all have our own strange ideas with regards to what is right and wrong, what is good and bad, what is tolerable, what is totally unacceptable, what is interesting, what is funny, what is crude and what is delightful.

Mods are simply guided by their own value systems and they're ultimately trying to guide the forum towards what they believe it should be like.

In the case of your post, it was simply human error or a technical glitch. All of us have clicked the wrong box, checked the wrong column or deleted the wrong row at some point in our computing lives.

As far as racists posts go, I can't be bothered because I personally contribute tons of racist posts on a regular basis whenever I get a chance to whack the chinks. However, other mods obviously don't agree with me so they do things differently.

Have a nice weekend.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to clarify this is sng pao not potong ice cream.
Got red bean flavor? Got the bandung, orange, coca cola and even with sour plum.

Ya...Sng Pao...but the ones I have were rubber band tied at the end....think it cost 10cents per piece if I don't remember wrongly...

ChaoKuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Classic guni tin, used to make spread it Over bread for breakfast during school days. Does it still exists in our market?