• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Who grew up drinking this?

Found dis...:biggrin:

934855_613171412044682_420258000_n.jpg

and dis...

100-things-in-80s-food-bottled-fn-fanta-soft-drinks.jpg

Muthukali

KNN nasi lemak 30 cents 1 big pkt...ice batu 10 cents...40 cents 1 meal eat until siok siok leow...

Excuse moi, that is when Mata wore tek kok leh. You must be one of those kids running around playing catching and at the sane time, tulik some karchang from the puteh store right?:biggrin:

Chiu remember those metal push cart provision shop use to delivered soft drinks to ur hse in wooden crate...dey used to leave it outside the rear of shop...moi had a friend...waked up at 2am...use de cart n chiu rit few crate home...eberybody had free drinks on weekend football matches...hehehe...:biggrin::biggrin: Those were de dayz...:p

Yes I am talking about sng pao.

I only eat read bean sng pao, not any other flavors.

paiseh to say. young skinny, so school give free milk powder. but ah pui classmate buy from me leh. in short, no brand one. that was in primary 2. hehehehehe.

chilakak

recently bought 2 packets of ovaltine biscuits from fairprice, but they don't taste like the old ones......................

Hi, may I ask which fairprice outlet did u get the Ovaltine biscuits from? First tasted those from combat rations but have not seen them for a long time.

Clementi Mall. A few months ago, don't know if they still have it.

Wishing

Looking to buy? Tasty to u? Still around but can't remember where i last saw it.