• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who grew up drinking this?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was a child, the Big Three milk powder brands were: Nespray, Dumex and KLIM.

Nowadays you get all the weird, overmarketed and overhyped milk powder brands infused with chemicals that are supposedly 'good for your child's development', made by Abbott and other companies.

Progress. Gotta love it. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's cows milk.

cow.gif

No that's human breast soursop milk, squeezed fresh from your mother's saggy titties.

jw5

Loyal
Anybody knows what happend to Ovaltine drink, either the powder or the packet form?
These days cannot find on supermarket shelves in SG.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anybody knows what happend to Ovaltine drink, either the powder or the packet form?
These days cannot find on supermarket shelves in SG.

Think Prime Supermarket still selling...use to hav a Prime near moi hse...close down leow...

jw5

Loyal
mustafa got

Think Prime Supermarket still selling...use to hav a Prime near moi hse...close down leow...

thanks for the info, but I don't go to mustafa, and don't know where to find prime supermarket....................
will look out for it though, haven't had this drink in a long time, recently bought 2 packets of ovaltine biscuits from fairprice, but they don't taste like the old ones......................

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wahhh... really missed this. where can find huh???
:biggrin:

Think few yrs ago i still come across 1-2 stall selling...guess nowadays nobody buy leow...dey can make 1 for u if dey wanna to...jus take the crush ice frm ice kachang m/c...press into a ball...pour some syrup...gaotim...:biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think few yrs ago i still come across 1-2 stall selling...guess nowadays nobody buy leow...dey can make 1 for u if dey wanna to...jus take the crush ice frm ice kachang m/c...press into a ball...pour some syrup...gaotim...:biggrin:

I suppose certain part of Malaysia still had it, exactly where, I dunno liao.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I suppose certain part of Malaysia still had it, exactly where, I dunno liao.

Yah...confirm Malaysia still selling...Sinkieland boh leow...remember last time de mahchik who sell ice batu near moi old hse...oso sell curry puff, goreng pisang and nasi lemak...de chili damn power...:biggrin:

KNN nasi lemak 30 cents 1 big pkt...ice batu 10 cents...40 cents 1 meal eat until siok siok leow...