• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wheres that laukau ahmeng?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2865294
and wheres that laukao ahmeng? how come suddenly so quiet mia or maybe went over to nusa for real life fucking :biggrin:
suddenly so quiet gone mia, or maybe got bored liao and went to nusa for some real life action :biggrin:
@AhMeng's last post was over 48 hours ago in the "Trivia" sub-forum:
sammyboy.com/posts/2864374

and, as you can see, his latest signature is:

"Retired from SBF. It has been fun and entertaining. Thanks All."

He even removed his well-known avatar! :tongue:

But if you trust what I said to you two days ago (on Friday evening) in another thread:
sammyboy.com/threads/new-discovery-about-ginfreelys-first-jb-house-haha-its-in-nusa-duta-hahaha.263330/post-2864521
since 2pm this afternoon, @AhMeng has been using his @killborat account (one of his old clone accounts):
sammyboy.com/members/killborat.35531/latest-activity
to like, as of now, nearly two thousand of @ginfreely's old posts in the following thread:
sammyboy.com/threads/ginfreely-vs-coalition-thread.220334
so I suspect that he's finally simply too embarrassed to be so well-known and even well-"liked":
sammyboy.com/members

and he wants @ginfreely to replace him as the most well-known and well-"liked" sammyboy.com member! :tongue:

He managed to like nearly two thousand of @ginfreely's old posts in less than three hours, so it's very possible and probable that he will finish liking nearly (or even more than) twenty thousand of her posts by next weekend; he might even use at least another one or two of his numerous clone accounts to like the same posts in the above-mentioned "Ginfreely vs Coalition" thread, in order to save him the trouble of finding other threads in which @ginfreely has posted. :wink:

In my opinion, this is a sure sign that @AhMeng has worsened even more and refuses to repent, just like @ginfreely, so there is a good chance that both of them are unlikely to ever repent (even though it's still possible, as long as they are alive).... :frown:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-24 Is she chio .png
    Screenshot_2019-02-24 Is she chio .png
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,421
  • Screenshot_2019-02-24 Notable members.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-24 Notable members.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 2,742
Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
sammyboy.com/posts/2865294

@AhMeng's last post was over 48 hours ago in the "Trivia" sub-forum:
sammyboy.com/posts/2864374

and, as you can see, his latest signature is:

"Retired from SBF. It has been fun and entertaining. Thanks All."

He even removed his well-known avatar!:tongue:

But if you trust what I said to you two days ago (on Friday evening) in another thread:
sammyboy.com/threads/new-discovery-about-ginfreelys-first-jb-house-haha-its-in-nusa-duta-hahaha.263330/post-2864521
since 2pm this afternoon, @AhMeng has been using his @killborat account (one of his old clone accounts):
to like, as of now, nearly two thousand of @ginfreely's old posts in the following thread:
so I suspect that he's finally simply too embarrassed to be so well-known and even well-"liked":
sammyboy.com/members

and he wants @ginfreely to replace him as the most well-known and well-"liked" sammyboy.com member! :tongue:

He managed to like nearly two thousand of @ginfreely's old posts in less than three hours, so it's very possible and probable that he will finish liking nearly (or even more than) twenty thousand of her posts by next weekend; he might even use at least another one or two of his numerous clone accounts to like the same posts in the above-mentioned "Ginfreely vs Coalition" thread, in order to save him the trouble of finding other threads in which @ginfreely has posted. :wink:

In my opinion, this is a sure sign that @AhMeng has worsened even more and refuses to repent, just like @ginfreely, so there is a good chance that both of them are unlikely to ever repent (even though it's still possible, as long as they are alive).... :frown:
I did not expect him to just leave the forum like that. I enjoyed my little banter with him all these while. His @AhMeng persona was fun and engaging for me. :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
He managed to like nearly two thousand of @ginfreely's old posts in less than three hours
KNN without @AhMeng the number of likes will greatly reduced
But @ginfreely's likes will greatly increase because of @killborat! :tongue:
As of now (8+pm), @ginfreely's "like" count has gone past 3,800:
sammyboy.com/members/?key=most_likes

an increase of roughly three thousand in roughly six hours since @killborat started liking her posts at 2pm, when her "like" count was roughly eight hundred plus! :eek: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-24 Most likes.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-24 Most likes.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,141

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont think so lah, he has been called much worse than that by ginchowbye also boh laksa, still more likely he absconded to nusa for a secret rendezvous :biggrin:
It possible.He pray and worship froggy as elder here.
His heart shattered when froggy said he pap ib.
To him it worse than being ban.
He rather give gin fuck than remarks from froggy.
Meng has a deep reverence for froggy.