• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wheres that laukau ahmeng?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not expect him to just leave the forum like that.
I might be wrong, but I suspect that what is most important to @AhMeng is his real-life identity and that he's very afraid that I might expose it! :tongue:

I really still don't know his real-life identity, but @AhMeng probably does not want to risk accidentally revealing certain secrets again, such as his date of birth (which was posted by @Claire, one of his "female" clones and his most well-known one):

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-25 [Advice Required] 28 February 1966.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-25 [Advice Required] 28 February 1966.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 448

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I think @killborat should just stop making that cunt @ginfreely wet and horny with all the Likes. Making the most disliked forumer the most Liked is a huge mistake. Skewing the overall impression of the forum, affecting its favour. :eek:
I strongly suspect that @AhMeng is simply taking revenge on me and my supporters, such as you, @sweetiepie, and @Froggy (for merging his and @killborat's Hokkien threads together with @ginfreely's Hokkien threads), but especially on me for not allowing him to strongly support @ginfreely by using his @killborat clone to like a few hundred of her posts on Wednesday and another two hundred on Friday and to vulgarly attack her main sammyboy.com enemies (such as @sweetiepie). :frown:

He was simply in one of his moods to REALLY seduce @ginfreely, in order to "entertain" himself because his "Shanghai girlfriend" was not communicating with him at that time (especially since she has been only one of his many temporary girlfriends, just as he has been one of her boyfriends; and she has never truly been his steady girlfriend and obviously lives in China most of the time, while he lives in Singapore most of the time); so he was not willing to repent (let alone atone) for the offences that he used his @killborat clone to commit; and his secret anger worsened when I scolded him and decided to expose that vulgar clone of his on Friday. :frown:

But if boss @Leongsam is fine with it, then so be it! It's his forum.:biggrin:
If @ginfreely's real-life identity is indeed Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia":
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-madam-wong-hwee-ling-patricia-if-you-are-not-already-a-member-of-sammyboy-com-this-non-sex-forum-please-become-one-as-soon-as-possible.261985
then she will be absent for at least nearly five months (i.e. two thirds of her seven-month sentence) starting sometime later this year, which is what really matters to nearly all sammyboy.com members and guests, right? :tongue:

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
As of now (11+pm), @ginfreely's "like" count has gone past 5,800:
sammyboy.com/members/?key=most_likes

an increase of roughly five thousand in roughly nine hours (and roughly two thousand during the past roughly two and a half hours) since @killborat started liking her posts at 2pm this afternoon, when her "like" count was roughly eight hundred plus! :eek: :rolleyes:
After another 2+ hours, as of 1.45am this morning:
sammyboy.com/members/killborat.35531/latest-activity

@killborat has finished liking another nearly two thousand posts by @ginfreely, so her "like" count is now 7,737:
sammyboy.com/members

:eek:
:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-25 killborat.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-25 killborat.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 415
  • Screenshot_2019-02-25 Notable members.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-25 Notable members.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 763

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno whether this info is true or not

tiagong, Ah Meng name is inside the HIV list

that why he is jin sad and worried

and thinking of leaving Sg for good

but my dear Ah Meng

pls dun be sad ok

my name is also inside the list

and I dun fark care what others think, really

so what, u call can call me chao ah qua lo

limpeh also steady pom pee pee

and never have to run away

but if that CAQ Pinky Lee leeturn me my CPF

then it will be a different story

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I think @killborat should just stop making that cunt @ginfreely wet and horny with all the Likes. Making the most disliked forumer the most Liked is a huge mistake. Skewing the overall impression of the forum, affecting its favour. :eek:

But if boss @Leongsam is fine with it, then so be it! It's his forum.:biggrin:
KNN the funny part is gong cb @ginfreely just accepted all the likes blindly without any comments KNN