• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where To Find S$250 Toilet & Bathroom Upgrading? Only Singapore. PAP Best!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the jambun cost each flat owners 3k and now upgrading the upgraded lift is going to zap affected residents another 3k. do note it's only "the affected residents". other nearby upgraded blocks have extra level floor lift constructed in an entirely new lift shaft. some blocks were overlooked and now those residents gotta pay for it.

that's not very fair, isn't it?

Your Baey Yam Keng cockup and overcharges. I'm not saying he's corrupt but he's probably weak and overcharged by contractors and passed on the costs to you. Where got such thing as S$3k unless you build me an extra utility room. If any MP wants to charge me S$3k just for jamban upgrading, I won't pay and argue all the way to Istana Annex and Supreme Court. The last every-floor lift-upgrading also I argued with Yaacob and his loonies from S$600 until free. I'm not boasting. I told GMS about that too. It was just before he left WP and joined NSP. What the crap, I don't take and pay for such crap.

Actually, I'm not hardup for the toilet upgrading. It'd be a week of renovation works and inconvenience. But they demonstrated fairly that it's needed for the good of the whole block, by testing water seeping and leaking to the ceiling below. Fair enough. But I still bargained from S$600 to S$250. Lui Tuck Yew is even better, he said OK, build a new MRT station at your block lift lobby since upgrading will be in progress anyway (FOC just pay normal MRT fare when taking a ride).

You're not as handsome and smart as me. That's why your PAU campaigns always fail and end up paying while even breaking up friendships and relationships.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Baey Yam Keng cockup and overcharges. I'm not saying he's corrupt but he's probably weak and overcharged by contractors and passed on the costs to you. Where got such thing as S$3k unless you build me an extra utility room. If any MP wants to charge me S$3k just for jamban upgrading, I won't pay and argue all the way to Istana Annex and Supreme Court. The last every-floor lift-upgrading also I argued with Yaacob and his loonies from S$600 until free. I'm not boasting. I told GMS about that too. It was just before he left WP and joined NSP. What the crap, I don't take and pay for such crap.

Actually, I'm not hardup for the toilet upgrading. It'd be a week of renovation works and inconvenience. But they demonstrated fairly that it's needed for the good of the whole block, by testing water seeping and leaking to the ceiling below. Fair enough. But I still bargained from S$600 to S$250. Lui Tuck Yew is even better, he said OK, build a new MRT station at your block lift lobby since upgrading will be in progress anyway (FOC just pay normal MRT fare when taking a ride).

You're not as handsome and smart as me. That's why your PAU campaigns always fail and end up paying while even breaking up friendships and relationships.

give me a minute. i ve to laughing until puke about the handsome and smart. hahahaha...vomitvomit...hahahahaha!

and please la, the earth is round not because of u.

baey was over zealous to show off how well he performed. everyone have already witnessed that when he tried in vain to defend for the ingrate PRC scholar and got even more aggravated flamings.

if baey were a really good and concerned mp, he would have asked the town council to bear for their mishandling and overlooking of the level-floor lifts during precinct upgrading. for such mistake, it isn't fair that affected residents are compelled to bear for the cost of the rectification. i m also very curious if lau lee were to know this matter, what would be his reaction? for the town council or for the residents?

extra utility room would cost $13.5 k not 3k. that was the old price. it could be more now if inflation is factored in.

the past 2 ex-queenstown mp ow chin hock and later chay wan chuen (can't really remember) were all history. when they were mps then, not many were familiar with them. as for baey, he was super good in PR. the aunties, uncles, kids and many liked him. in the end, he still abandoned queenstown abruptly. he's now repeating the same PR stint with tampines but seriously ( and hopefully) tampiners won't have their pockets hit when certain flaws of town council would be cleverly forced down their throats.

if we have to pay, we shall pay. but if they have to pay, then we shouldn't be sweet talked into paying for their mistakes.

by the way, GMS doesn't need another enemy with you as his good friend. i believe in GMS. if he's true to himself and authentic about his cause for others, he would one day raise above the rest.

your so called "argue with yacoob", bargained down to $250 and all the craps are just bulls. just like spicy craps are your favorite dish.

if u don't need a seat toilet to replace another seat toilet and ends up paying $250 for it, then do not vote for it. vote against it.

PAU campaign?? what's that?? breaking up of friendships require the sowing of discords by somebody who bends with the reeds in the wind. i was told and fore warned that u r pretty good in mind game which works very well with dimwits.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
give me a minute. i ve to laughing until puke about the handsome and smart. hahahaha...vomitvomit...hahahahaha!

and please la, the earth is round not because of u.

baey was over zealous to show off how well he performed. everyone have already witnessed that when he tried in vain to defend for the ingrate PRC scholar and got even more aggravated flamings.

if baey were a really good and concerned mp, he would have asked the town council to bear for their mishandling and overlooking of the level-floor lifts during precinct upgrading. for such mistake, it isn't fair that affected residents are compelled to bear for the cost of the rectification. i m also very curious if lau lee were to know this matter, what would be his reaction? for the town council or for the residents?

extra utility room would cost $13.5 k not 3k. that was the old price. it could be more now if inflation is factored in.

You kena ketuk. The first quote for Bendemeer upgrading arrived as S$14k with utility plus everything, all or nothing. That was 1995. In 1996 TLH made the p.s.f. comparison to a bungalow extension, i.e. HDB utility room more expensive than freehold bungalow extension. Most of Bendemeer residents who attended the TLH rally came back and fucked Yaacob, wanting to vote against upgrading. The upgrading bill was eventually reduced to average S$7k, including utility room. You Tanjong Pagar-Bukit Merah area people are simply too scared of LKY, dared not make noise and just pay up whatever they quote. Who to blame?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You kena ketuk. The first quote for Bendemeer upgrading arrived as S$14k with utility plus everything, all or nothing. That was 1995. In 1996 TLH made the p.s.f. comparison to a bungalow extension, i.e. HDB utility room more expensive than freehold bungalow extension. Most of Bendemeer residents who attended the TLH rally came back and fucked Yaacob, wanting to vote against upgrading. The upgrading bill was eventually reduced to average S$7k, including utility room. You Tanjong Pagar-Bukit Merah area people are simply too scared of LKY, dared not make noise and just pay up whatever they quote. Who to blame?

the standard was $13.5 k then. it isn't really worth it but the way the pap sweet-talked it sounded like it was a bargain which incidentally was used as the conjob for the pap to win erections. if they were to try it again, i do not think it would work this time. even if it does work again, the price would have escalated to a new high. won't be surprised dimwits would get conned again.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
My TC (under PAP) is offering total upgrading for toilet and bathroom, including all floor tiles, wall tiles, pipes, wash basin sink and toilet bowl. All in at S$250. Can pay by cash or CPF. Where else to find in this world? Then can opt for extras like new main door and grille gate at extra S$100. Then they'll build a new MRT station at our doorstep, right at the lift lobby. Then they'll build a new shopping centre and food court just across the road. Where else to find in the world? Only PAP and PAP best!

CAn ask Mr. special price Cow Boom Want his operation only cost $8.00, for your house it can be done for only $10.00! with gahmen subsidy.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CAn ask Mr. special price Cow Boom Want his operation only cost $8.00, for your house it can be done for only $10.00! with gahmen subsidy.

The KBW S$8 bill for heart bypass was totally blown out of context. It's his mistake too, overplaying on the low healthcare cost propaganda. His Medishield insurance should have covered the bulk of it and his Medisave depleted to cover the excess and co-insurance up to S$30k. The balance was the S$8 cash bill. But not to worry for him, with his multi-million salary, his Medisave would have been topped up back to S$30k within a few months.

I've been warded in hospital for a week before. Not a problem as serious as a heart bypass. The bill that came was for more than S$3k. Not being million-dollar minister, I was eligible for subsidy. The bill was assessed down to below S$1k. That's too low to be covered by Medishield but could be paid by Medisave. In other words, no cash bill.