• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where To Find S$250 Toilet & Bathroom Upgrading? Only Singapore. PAP Best!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My TC (under PAP) is offering total upgrading for toilet and bathroom, including all floor tiles, wall tiles, pipes, wash basin sink and toilet bowl. All in at S$250. Can pay by cash or CPF. Where else to find in this world? Then can opt for extras like new main door and grille gate at extra S$100. Then they'll build a new MRT station at our doorstep, right at the lift lobby. Then they'll build a new shopping centre and food court just across the road. Where else to find in the world? Only PAP and PAP best!

Last edited:

aw_bark_kark

Alfrescian
Loyal
My TC (under PAP) is offering total upgrading for toilet and bathroom, including all floor tiles, wall tiles, pipes, wash basin sink and toilet bowl. All in at S$250. Can pay by cash or CPF. Where else to find in this world? Then can opt for extras like new main door and grille gate at extra S$100. Then they'll build a new MRT station at our doorstep, right at the lift lobby. Then they'll build a new shopping centre and food court just across the road. Where else to find in the world? Only PAP and PAP best!

Did you voted them?

Will you vote them @ GE2016?

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take the offer. It's simply too irresistible. Would they have bent so low if not for the shocking results in the last election. The moral of the story: To keep this sort of good lobangs coming, vote for opposition and they will be more willing to release more carrots, else taxpayers money will be squandered away. :smile:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you voted them?

Will you vote them @ GE2016?

I was not only voter and member but also resident nominator and counting agent for WP in GE 2011. It's only by supporting and helping opposition that you can wake up PAP and make PAP best! That's what I told LKY, LTY and Yaacob in the nomination centre on nomination day anyway, incontestancy breeds complacency. Complacency breeds decadence and final defeat looming in the horizon. They know who I am and where I live. I think they got my message.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The gold tap joke is fxxking lame. :rolleyes:

Just look at how the organization is doing now. :rolleyes:

MSM ftw!

I wonder is the gold tap still there. I think we should not dismantle it and served as school visual education material, Once a month, every school will have opportunity to send students to view TT Durias's old NKF office to have a better understanding of the meaning "capitalism".

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was not only voter and member but also resident nominator and counting agent for WP in GE 2011. It's only by supporting and helping opposition that you can wake up PAP and make PAP best! That's what I told LKY, LTY and Yaacob in the nomination centre on nomination day anyway, incontestancy breeds complacency. Complacency breeds decadence and final defeat looming in the horizon. They know who I am and where I live. I think they got my message.

I also want to register as worker party and voting counting agent,. So the TC will give me good service.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder is the gold tap still there. I think we should not dismantle it and served as school visual education material, Once a month, every school will have opportunity to send students to view TT Durias's old NKF office to have a better understanding of the meaning "capitalism".

Have you actually visited the building?

Gotta give credit when due.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also want to register as worker party and voting counting agent,. So the TC will give me good service.

When MPs call you Sir (except LKY who never calls anybody Sir except Speaker of Parliament and Knights), you know you're going to get a good deal. :wink: :biggrin:

My troubling point now is how is WP going to win my GRC in the next GE. :(

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your TC damn fucked up. My TC (also PAP) offer all these FOC as they had huge surplus under estate fund. The TC manager also every Sat jio me go HFJ, he will blanja everyone at the party. But hang flower or tips I come out myself lah. If bonk also I pay myself, but condom he sponsor :-) :-)

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your TC damn fucked up. My TC (also PAP) offer all these FOC as they had huge surplus under estate fund. The TC manager also every Sat jio me go HFJ, he will blanja everyone at the party. But hang flower or tips I come out myself lah. If bonk also I pay myself, but condom he sponsor :-) :-)

Where's your GRC? Anybody selling flat? Let me know.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I kept seeing this HFJ thing and by now I could guess that it stands for Hang Flower Joint (I google also la). Can someone explain to me and I believe there are many like me too who does not know what is HFJ and what goes on in HFJ. I kept thinking its like karaoke and you buy flowers to hand on the singers.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
My TC (under PAP) is offering total upgrading for toilet and bathroom, including all floor tiles, wall tiles, pipes, wash basin sink and toilet bowl. All in at S$250.

Hi Baby , if we both get a apartment I want our place to be open concept , ok ? I can see you shower , you can see me also . Very romantic right ?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I kept seeing this HFJ thing and by now I could guess that it stands for Hang Flower Joint (I google also la). Can someone explain to me and I believe there are many like me too who does not know what is HFJ and what goes on in HFJ. I kept thinking its like karaoke and you buy flowers to hand on the singers.

U right. Singer sing song on stage just like old day night club one big hall. The customer can buy flower. Those willing to pay more have face can show off he is loaded.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
My troubling point now is how is WP going to win my GRC in the next GE. :(
I'm quite confused too...
Do you mean you want WP to win your GRC? (And which GRC is that, may I ask?)
If yes, wouldn't that upset your GRC's current PAP MPs, with whom you seem to be on good terms?

In any case, instead of being a nominator and counting agent for the WP, why not actually run for election to try to win one of the parliamentary seats?
Your English seems to be very good, so I'm guessing that you might be a good public speaker...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Baby , if we both get a apartment I want our place to be open concept , ok ? I can see you shower , you can see me also . Very romantic right ?

This is quite gross.. Why you call Ah Ram a '' baby'' so affectionately..???? And why on earth do you want to see him shower..??? :confused: :biggrin: :p :eek: :confused: :o

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

you should be thankful u got a good bargain! my li'l brother LTS gotta pay $3k. he got 2 units mean he paid $6K!! all for the squat toilet to a seat type. it wasn't worth it . really. they hacked up the concrete floor, n re-cemented the same. what's the purpose? hell knows!!

the best part. they purposely left our the level-floored lifts and now LTS could end up paying again double since he owes 2 units for a floor-levelled lift. WTF!! hdb flats were built by gov. if there's design flaw, they should bear the full costs.

after the so called upgrading, it ended up more like a downgrading or a fucking degrading. the kitchen ceilings peel. there's water seepage.now even the common S-pipe leaks like a niagra fall everytime the neighbour upstair does the washing.

during the degrading upgrading, hdb gave inferior products. the toilet seat cracked after not even a year. either LTS' big butt was just to heavy for it to handle. his old man being a habitual shithole still squats on the toilet seat instead of sitting on it. surprisinlgy there are many old folks in his area still do that. u wonder....wtf did hdb upgrade the toilet then? in fact, there were a few stubborn toilet squatters who still squat instead of sit when toilet was upgraded. it had claimed a few casualties of either fractured hips from slipping from the pedesteal toilet bowl or worst, premature death fall from toilet seat. ya, sounds funny but it won't if that happens to your own folks.

is that anyway to make a claim or sue the bloody hdb? no way!!

then there were folks who slipped, felled, severely fractured themselves and were permanently maimed or as a consolation died not long after the accident from slippery bathroom floor tiles which the degrading upgrading had bought the terrible curse upon them after conning off their money. original toilet floor were mosaic tiled which was less slippery. after degrading upgrading, the toilet flooring was those large 1 ft square supposedly to be "anti-slip" tile which was over-rated.

one of LTS' neighbour an elderly old man who lived alone actually slipped, fell and died in the toilet totally naked. it was after some time that the neighbours complained of foul smell n called the police who broke down the door only to discover dead decomposing corpse in the toilet!

there were so many redundant works which disguise itself as "upgrading". most do not benefit the residents. rather it gives a very vague reasoning to account for the so-called "subsidy" that gov is so generously bestowing on the residents. it simple language: IT WAS THEIR DESIGN FLAW which started all these needs to upgrade or degrade so that more money could be demanded from the residents.

there were many matured trees in old estates. to upgrade, they chopped many down. why? it helps the residents or it helps to reduce cost of maintaining those shady providing mature trees? they give many reasons except the real reasons were for them to reduce the costs and trouble to upkeep the trees. without the trees, u can bet that the ambience would definitely be hotter. doing white elephant landscapings is another way to faking a good reason to make ur money appear validated. it's not. the trees are the one that make the surrounding more pleasant. planting of shrubs and so called landscaping is just secondary. pleasing to the eyes maybe but doesn't serve much to the microclimatic ambience.

now they are hacking concrete staircases which appear alright and then re-cemented a new staircase. what's the logic behind this is really an unsolved puzzle! just to think the unnecessary inconviences it created to the residents is really a big joke! who's there to complain? not many. just like the paps, they always have their back up undebatable reasonings.

there are so many expensive white elephant monuments constructed in many hdb estates which serves no purposes and to me is a complete eyesore and abuse of funds. the only reason i could think of is probably over-zealous mps were just trying to create some forms to showcase their "care and concern" for the residents. whether useful or not is nevertheless secondary to the wastage.

PR is the name of the game not the true sense of serving the people. with good PR, money money cums would be made easier and more in a way "authentically" validated for the excess spending.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there's a need for an extra small room, they should ve given us during the planning and designing stage. then contruct it according and NOT wait for a couple of years to suggest, vote and then implement. many end up paying excessively not to mention the inconvenience, noise and dust pollution u gotta bear for a couple of years. and how much one need to cough out again?

sometime just cannot help to feel that this is a very insiduous ploy that pap holds the nation in ransome of their votes. vote us and we upgrade ur precinnct. don't vote then good luck to u and regret for the next 5 yrs.

many give in to their ploy because of the greed and fallacy that it brings in better value for their flats. what better value? unless u sell ur flats n get the cash. but then again, after u sell, u need to buy another new flats which could be just as expensive. it's like one pigeonhole to another and in the process, the gov, the agent, the lawyers , the movers and etc are the one who make the money.

if everyone comes to their senses that hdb flats are for u to stay permanently and not to speculate it, perhaps the prices would come down drastically to affordable value. we must realise that appreciation in hdb prices is indirectly playing into the hands of the paps to hold us at their mercy to vote them in again. things like if u vote them out and ur precinnct becomes an opp ward, hdb prices there would depreciate or not at par compare to a pap wards. or that an opp ward would be neglected. stop thinking as such. come to your real senses and do not let greed overtake u for the bigger better picture.

LTS could easily sell his 2 units for an obsence price since it's prime location in queenstown. but he didn't cos he doesn't wanna be caught in this everlasting rat race. when only we stay put and quiet down then we would realise that there are many finer things in life that we have missed out. makng more money is definitely not one of them.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm quite confused too...
Do you mean you want WP to win your GRC? (And which GRC is that, may I ask?)
If yes, wouldn't that upset your GRC's current PAP MPs, with whom you seem to be on good terms?

In any case, instead of being a nominator and counting agent for the WP, why not actually run for election to try to win one of the parliamentary seats?
Your English seems to be very good, so I'm guessing that you might be a good public speaker...

I'm quite confused too. Yes, I'd like WP to win my GRC but PAP is doing a good job. I know all the PAP MPs and WP candidates. I can't run for election. I was part of the scriptwriting team for TLH in 1996-97 English/Chinese/Malay. If I stand for election, LKY would have me arrested immediately. But if I just talk cock, he's alright with it.

Last edited: