• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is the Justice? Angmoh Killer got Huge Sentence Discount

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does anyone still believe in this sentence "... to build a democratic society.. based on JUSTICE and EQUALITY..."

Well.. I don't anymore. How can I? When giving false testimony in court.. getting someone to admit to an offence in your place.. and beating.. causing the death to others.. doesn't warrant severe sentences or punishment... HOW CAN I BELIEVE IN THOSE WORDS?!!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does anyone still believe in this sentence "... to build a democratic society.. based on JUSTICE and EQUALITY..."

Well.. I don't anymore. How can I? When giving false testimony in court.. getting someone to admit to an offence in your place.. and beating.. causing the death to others.. doesn't warrant severe sentences or punishment... HOW CAN I BELIEVE IN THOSE WORDS?!!!!

maybe there is no justice and no equality? is there? i am not sure if there is justice?
Law Minister today says: Pressed on whether the US wants to sell its shale gas to Singapore, the minister quipped: "At the end of the day, money knows no nationality."

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...en-import-shale-gas-the-us-shanmugam-20131121

please believe in Money and not justice.
Justice only taught in the schools but not in the real world

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Where is the Justice? Foreign Killer Jailed 18 Months, Sinkie Killer Jailed 60 Mo

benevolent acts (dishing out light sentence for usual capital crimes, e.g. Off hangman noose for Yong Vui Kong ) could be fishing for karmic credits for the old coot.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe there is no justice and no equality? is there? i am not sure if there is justice?
Law Minister today says: Pressed on whether the US wants to sell its shale gas to Singapore, the minister quipped: "At the end of the day, money knows no nationality."

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...en-import-shale-gas-the-us-shanmugam-20131121

please believe in Money and not justice.
Justice only taught in the schools but not in the real world

it is the best justice for human being, other form of justice is much worse.
you have freedom to choose your own defence.
of course the rich get a better defence than the poor
if you dun want to pay too much or not at all, dun blame the gov when they shove you a green one.

people here keep talking about injustice for this two case , may i know your alternative to present singapore law?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Where is the Justice? Foreign Killer Jailed 18 Months, Sinkie Killer Jailed 60 Mo

Again it confirmed that LT ranks lower in class than FT

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

S Jeyaratnam believed