• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

where is the best restaurant serving good food in thailand

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i must first ask you got "airplane " flying around the food anot ? anyway thanks for the infor .

ps: i love singapore oh-luak chilli , dam shiok .

Singapore-Teochew style oh-luak (with the special chili) is dying off as an art. I think you can still get good ones at Toa Payoh Lorong 7 or Old Airport Road hawker centres. Elsewhere, very denegerated mediocrity. The Thais are still keeping up with tradition of goodness. Do try it.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore-Teochew style oh-luak (with the special chili) is dying off as an art. I think you can still get good ones at Toa Payoh Lorong 7 or Old Airport Road hawker centres. Elsewhere, very denegerated mediocrity. The Thais are still keeping up with tradition of goodness. Do try it.

thankyou , i will surely try it when i get to bangkok ...:smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Discovery centre, 3rd floor Oishii Grand, 1k baht ($40) per person, yes its a bit expensive, but you'll get to eat many varieties of Japanese food. I spent 4 hours there until my stomach bloated.

Pat Phong along the street, there's this red signage restaurant selling Japanese Yakiniku, you wont miss it 1, quite nice also.

Sorry, no eat thai food there, too sweet for my liking. But i went to Siam Square, there is this thai restaurant, white building, very famous for tourist. Not expensive lah, still ok. This is the website.
http://www.bankhunmae.com/index.html

Hmmm.... yum yum :p:p:p

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry, no eat thai food there, too sweet for my liking. But i went to Siam Square, there is this thai restaurant, white building, very famous for tourist. Not expensive lah, still ok. This is the website.
http://www.bankhunmae.com/index.html

Hmmm.... yum yum :p:p:p

I've tried this Thai eating outlet...very homely place. Nice food and good service. I like the dessert - plenty of tapioca!!! Shiok! A bit expensive, but worth it lah..decor very nice and ambience very stylo!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I agree. Singapore standard everywhere drops like shit. The Thai OH LUak REALLY OH LUAK LUAK!!!... big fresh oysters!!! with nicely tried egg!!! I went to this joint where the OYSTERS more than the egg!!!! And after this delicious dish...i kanna no laosia...but damned HIONG!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've tried this Thai eating outlet...very homely place. Nice food and good service. I like the dessert - plenty of tapioca!!! Shiok! A bit expensive, but worth it lah..decor very nice and ambience very stylo!!!

i must try it , if they dont use those smelly fish sauces . i buay tahan those smell .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeap, i like the ambience of the restaurant, outside can see many U grad chiobus in the afternoon - for dessert :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p

med_gallery_327_1086_41845.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
errr..... agree, lol, but better than SG ones, 55555....

but now singapore got so many advertisement on boobs enhancement package ...sooner or later all singaporean woman got fake D cup ....

PS : should i change the thread to where is the best "pau" in thailand ? :biggrin::wink: