• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When's Enough? When's The End?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To Leetahbar: It's been 2 or 3 years since your feud with the so-called F4 and their association with SDP.

To all anti-Leetahbar nicks: Same message and question.

When's enough? When's the end?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
first_pig_on_spit_042.jpg

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Leetahbar: It's been 2 or 3 years since your feud with the so-called F4 and their association with SDP.

You can try the question again in 20 years' time. :smile: And the intervals in between. :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice chinese phrases.

You are as eloquent and profound as Goh Meng Seng. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I'm afraid that I can't take that as a compliment. I do think that I'm more eloquent and profound than Meng Seng in at least 5 languages and 3 dialects.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

SDP is the NATIONAL BETRAYER hoping to fix and sink singapore. the bunch of losers are petty cowards who brag about FREE SPEECHES. look what they did to RP. what do they most commonly sabo the WP. look how they intimidate prominent opp candidate like gohmengseng, ur good buddy and many u know and feast with.

does the troll ever treat u anything? NO! she derives the pleasure of F&D fr u valuable info. when there's no more cumming, she neglects and ignores u - USED, ABUSED & DISCARDED.....

they approached my li'l brother LEETAHSAR in the past. what could be the reason? they now turn the table against him. again, what could be the reason?

what that are happening in their rotting lives now had all been foretold by the goon to them in a mild-mannered warning.

the nerd shall face the music very soon. we would wait and see :smile: the adulterous pair couldn't be happier now. how can they be for their selfish lust has brought so much sufferings to innocent bystanders?....and these are the people bragging that they are "fighting" for peasants in the highest "PATRIOTISM".

ok. go ahead now. let your toes giggle! LOL!:biggrin:

the feuding will never end. petty people never wish to see others in happier times. if u were to submit abit, u would see how such lesser mortals would react we had tried that in the past in the PEACE PIPE SMOKING SESSION.

the cunning nerd attended. then what happened? perhaps u maybe so enlightening to reveal the events that unfolded later :smile:

how some stupid indians were instigated to threaten another poor chap just after the RP dinner. how they stalked gohmengseng's shop and even posted his van all over. and what about ur good makan kaki pal's? he was threatened and stalked too.

now all these cowards and losers gang ...what do they preach the most? right!

HUMAN RIGHTS, FREE SPEECHES & DEMOCRAPSY!

ask yourself this. where can they be found now? right again!! hiding in SDP. what happen to them now? all in deep shits!!

do they deserve it? YES!! but the court just being too lenient with them.

will they learn their lesson? well, why don't we ask your good pal chiatilik :smile:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by FuckSamLeong
Fucking pondan hiao cheebye mouth leetahbar....say out his name lah!...So you implied he has a lot of free time because of the schooling break right?

OK, if you dare take up my challenge, you had hid under your mama's sarong when I asked you to meet me on the spot to prove that I'm not Ng Ejay, so make sure when the "holidays' are over, be here for whole days and as long as you like to post your nonsense and I will reply post for post, no copy and paste stuff. You do the same. And people who are in the company of Ng Ejay at the time of the postings can proof that you are bent on slandering him and nothing more! . How about it? you fucking coward!..lol.....lol

See coward, shafting your head into the sand again! fucking coward!....lol.....lol

Coward! No reply?....help me! I'm being bullied!.....lol....lol Tired old tactics lah! when cornered, always spam the whole thread to avoid readers seeing you with your pants at your ankes!.....lol....lol

How? pondan Changi Village hiao cheebye mouth free blowjob provider! Am I Ng Ejay or not?....lol....lol

Last edited:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ramseth, I am not with the "so-called F4" or any "association with SDP" but I will answer you this:

LeeTahBar will be burnt by my fire as long as his posts offend my sensibilities

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u believe this joker's words? LOL!!:biggrin: he's good at giving INFRACTION. another INFRACTION, perhaps, ng ejay?:wink: