• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When's Enough? When's The End?

Chia Tse Li

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi ramseth

maybe there could be a chance for this to end if one day this forum shuts down and no one similar replacement forum is to be enacted.

it looks like this is a place of asylum for them lor...to be able to at least devote their time, energies and efforts in such exchanges... at least got some 'directions' to focus on in life. :smile:

since we are on the poems of 白居易, let me just share this poem...

花非花, 雾非雾。
夜半来, 天明去。
来如春梦不多时,
去似朝云无觅处。

Translation:
Call it flower - 'tis not a flower;
Call it foggy mist - 'tis none such either.
It comes in the dead of the night
And takes flight the moment dawn alights;
It stays no longer than a dream in spring,
Departs like the fleeting early morning clouds -
And is seen no more.

sometimes things may not seem as it is...what we see may not be what it actually is, many a times when we look back and turn on hindsight...many more significant moments have already passed by us unknowingly...so to those who engage in such exchanges for the past 2-3 years... not sure if it really matters so much to hold unto in such a steadfast manner on 'humtuming' your 'enemies'. life is fleeting leh...dun be too 计较lah.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
To Leetahbar: It's been 2 or 3 years since your feud with the so-called F4 and their association with SDP.

To all anti-Leetahbar nicks: Same message and question.

When's enough? When's the end?

When you just thought you want to stop it, you have just let them grow further. LOL!

Goh Meng Seng

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
u believe this joker's words? LOL!!:biggrin: he's good at giving INFRACTION. another INFRACTION, perhaps, ng ejay?:wink:

What about me huh? hiao pondan cheebye mouth leetahbar! Why you hide under your mama's sarong when challenged? I am Ng Ejay right? Now semester break right? so remember hor! When classes resume, come back here, lets post the whole day and night! OK, Up to it or not? Or your little pecker can't even work?....lol.....lol

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you just thought you want to stop it, you have just let them grow further. LOL! Goh Meng Seng

oldfaggotbobsim-1.png

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you just thought you want to stop it, you have just let them grow further. LOL!

Goh Meng Seng

my dear pal, do not be too complacent about what your secret admirer troll can do. there r many who support u but becos of her distaste in ur cherries she has instigated many to go against u ....probably in the next GE, she shall be your pain in the ass.

in the past, she also tried to instigate my li'l brother LTS who foolishly got mixed up with them. she badmouthed u worst than she badmouthed ramseth and those in wp. the very contradictory part: she was then mingling within the wp. WHY WAS THAT SO? u dislike the party, mock at it, despise it....and u still mingle within it. wasn't that very strange and insincere?

the nerd was LTS' forum pal. he was an ardent flammer before that. by a twist of events and postings, the 2 clowns ended meeting and became "pals". the goon was the one who intro the nerd to th fabulous adulterous couple and the rest was history....and so the feud began.

why do all those so-called "free speaker" braggarts finally ended up with SDP? think, people , think!

SDP wants to fix singapore. (chee soon juan's personal videoclip to obama - isn't that evident enough?) that bunch of fools due to their own personal failures had all the while never hope the best or even the better for fellow peasants.

all their public silly antics belied a very sinister motive, that is: to fix singapore, to embarrass the gov, to sow distrust between peasants and gov.....whatever they are up to, there wasn't any constructive, positive or pro cohesion of the society. what they were really up to is detrimental to the peace and harmony among the peasants. it has also sinisterly discredited the worth of other opp parties. in doing so, SDP is really trying to outstand itself and brings down other opp parties. eg, they were accusing WP being stuck up n not obliging to attend their lame forums. question: why must another opp attend another silly little nonsense forum? free speeches. don't they ve a choice not to oblige. this has also proven that if chee were to rule, he would be worst than a TYRANT!

so people, think and recollect the lame antics of sdp. WHAT HAVE THEY REALLY CONTRIBUTED? nothing. NOTHING AT ALL!!:smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since we are on the poems of 白居易, let me just share this poem...

花非花, 雾非雾。
夜半来, 天明去。
来如春梦不多时,
去似朝云无觅处。

translation:
Call it flower - 'tis not a flower;
call it foggy mist - 'tis none such either.
It comes in the dead of the night
and takes flight the moment dawn alights;
it stays no longer than a dream in spring,
departs like the fleeting early morning clouds -
and is seen no more.

小姐儒雅,精通中外音律诗词。此般风姿才华,在这年代,寻而难觅。小生自然佩服仰慕,庆此荣幸,有缘会之。:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ramseth, if u were to chair another peacepipe smoking session. do u think the nerd dare to appear again this time round?

gohmengseng just overestimated their integrity for which they really have none. for those with integrity, they do not need to appear in numberous nasty clones to fake that kind of "invisible" supports. but what do u expect of them? they learn alot from chee suan juan who always boasts about his "increased supports".

is chee sure of those supports or just another wet dreams of his?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ramseth, if u were to chair another peacepipe smoking session. do u think the nerd dare to appear again this time round?

gohmengseng just overestimated their integrity for which they really have none. for those with integrity, they do not need to appear in numberous nasty clones to fake that kind of "invisible" supports. but what do u expect of them? they learn alot from chee suan juan who always boasts about his "increased supports".

is chee sure of those supports or just another wet dreams of his?

[COLOR="_______"]Only your pondan sisters will reply to you other than us pals, you pondan fuck! Now let's see who!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:[/COLOR]

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
no[lan];279824 said:
When this section is dead, then its the end

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eUPVEti91lA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eUPVEti91lA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP FUCKSAMLEONG WHY CHANGE YOUR NICK TO POST?? FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHAO CHEEBYE!! WHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! YES I AM THIS PUI KIA IN THE PIC!! YOU HAPPY?? PLS GO AROUND AND SPREAD THE WORDS!! I HAVEN'T SEE IT IN 3IN1KOPITIAM! PLS POST A BIGGER PHOTO OF MINE!!! WHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHHAHAhahaa

I know u r not Edmund Ng.

U r pretend to be Edmund cos u want to attacks him.

U shld be helping ur WP, so stop ur nonsense pls.