• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

when are the japs going to apologize for Nanjing massacre?

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cameron Calls Colonial-Era Massacre in India ‘Shameful’

by By GARDINER HARRIS

David Cameron is Britain’s first serving prime minister to voice regret about the 1919 Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar, where hundreds of Indians were killed.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nanjing massacre did not happen according to Japanese history. What is there to apologise ?

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When is lau chee bye and prataman going to apologize for siding the Japs during WWII ? How many people did they betrayed and how many died because of the betrayal ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
and once the japs retreat, the chinese decided to exterminate each other. Maybe he communist party should apologise too.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when will the Communist Party of China going to come clean with its provocation of 7/7 Lugouqiao and the wartime collusion with the Japanese invaders ?

David Cameron actually expressed regrets for some small massacre in India back then. Britain now has huge business interests in India ?

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese are all like that.

They can be only be united when faced with an external threat. Otherwise it back to 鬼打鬼.

Last edited:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
funny, if these brits bother to apologize to india for something that happened so many decades ago....

why aren't they (and their fellow white friends) apologizing to China for massacring, plundering and raping China during the two opium wars

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Japs have never really apologised for their war crimes. And that's why the Chinese and Koreans are still not reconciled with them. Unlike the Germans who are a solid part of the Europe they once plundered....

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
funny, if these brits bother to apologize to india for something that happened so many decades ago....

why aren't they (and their fellow white friends) apologizing to China for massacring, plundering and raping China during the two opium wars

Because Cameroon is visiting India now with his begging bowl....

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fucking japs, why only kill a quarter of a million of PRCs when they could have killed millions?

wiki hates people who quit halfway :mad:

bertaka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I started boycotting all Japanese food in SG and anywhere in the world and will stop buying Japanese products especially their electrical and electronic products) - unless there is no choice.

I am switching to Korean brands where ever possible.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I started boycotting all Japanese food in SG and anywhere in the world and will stop buying Japanese products especially their electrical and electronic products) - unless there is no choice.

The stupid Japs did this to themselves.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cameron Calls Colonial-Era Massacre in India ‘Shameful’

by By GARDINER HARRIS

David Cameron is Britain’s first serving prime minister to voice regret about the 1919 Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar, where hundreds of Indians were killed.

and when are the communist gangster in china going to apologize for the mao zhedong culture revolution???

[video=youtube;DIrUHVFkm9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIrUHVFkm9A[/video]

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Japs have never really apologised for their war crimes. And that's why the Chinese and Koreans are still not reconciled with them. Unlike the Germans who are a solid part of the Europe they once plundered....

then i boycot toyoto,red sun,toshiba, lenovo

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nanjing massacre did not happen according to Japanese history. What is there to apologise ?

lianbeng agrees with u: japenis never acknowledged war with chinese mah - they have censored that huge chunk from the children's history books! :rolleyes: where got war? just some noisy dispute!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never is the word. Deaths in Nanjing was part of war. The numbers are fake as soldiers pretended to be civilians and the numbers are smaller. That is the denial line all the way.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

I started to boycott the japs since about 20 years ago.I even prevent my Singaporean and Chinese colleagues in both places from buying Japs goods all the ways!

I tot the japs are so divine all the while till I see how they are dealing with a strong China now.More shows to watch when China is getting stronger.By then.I think China will not only talk about Diaoyu,I foresee we Chinese should even talk about returning Okinawa!!