• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

when are the japs going to apologize for Nanjing massacre?

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I started to boycott the japs since about 20 years ago.I even prevent my Singaporean and Chinese colleagues in both places from buying Japs goods all the ways!

I tot the japs are so divine all the while till I see how they are dealing with a strong China now.More shows to watch when China is getting stronger.By then.I think China will not only talk about Diaoyu,I foresee we Chinese should even talk about returning Okinawa!!

You ah tiong Si Bo ? Why talk like ah tiong ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
When I was living in Shanghai there was an anti-Japan period like this sometime in 2004, I'm sure it was worst that time as there were marches to the Japan Embassy, demonstrations and small skirmishes between protestors and police.

In my office that time the most vocal person is a lady who's our Operations Manager and been working with us for a while. She was paid well for Chinese standard by the American company we were working for so obviously her lifestyle is pretty good compared with the normal PRCs. She'll come into office and condemn Japan whole day and day after day. After a few days it got me to irritated that I confronted her (she reports to me) and to;d her off to throw her Sony TVs, Nikon cameras and lens, National aircons etc out of her window is she so 爱国. You see because of her pay she only choose Japanese branded products whenever she can for her home and whenever available imported Japanese products even better. I really shut her up that time for good. She hated me to the core I know. But what the fuck.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking japs, why only kill a quarter of a million of PRCs when they could have killed millions?

wiki hates people who quit halfway :mad:

Why you hate the PRC so much. I suppose you are not Chinese. If you are you ought to be ashamed if yourself as your forefathers came from china. If you are not you are being a racist.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After a few days it got me to irritated that I confronted her (she reports to me) and to;d her off to throw her Sony TVs, Nikon cameras and lens, National aircons etc out of her window is she so 爱国. You see because of her pay she only choose Japanese branded products whenever she can for her home and whenever available imported Japanese products even better. I really shut her up that time for good. She hated me to the core I know. But what the fuck.
I don't follow your line of argument. Does it mean that if Japan does not have these bargaining chips in Sony, National and Nikon, then we can all scold them for all their war crimes but as long as they have something that we want, we should diam diam accept their nonsense. By the way, except for limited areas such as cameras and certain brands of motor cars, Japan is fast becoming a bad nightmare and soon forgotten as a consumer market leader.

On the other hand, as China has a hand in practically almost every international consumer products except heavy machinery, does it mean that we have to kowtow to their every demand in the international arena?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aaron kok, i think u misunderstood frog post. frog was just saying that since the lady colleague hated the little nippon so much, then she should not had brought japanese electronic goods in the first place. didnt the chinese boycoot japanses products pre-war as a sign of nationalism. if ppl in the 1920/30s can boycott, then why can't the current prc do the same thing.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
lim pei more tiong than the ah tiong,aye sai bo?If lim bei is Xi Jinping (if only,dont laugh) ,I will surely blanket party the chao jepun!!

Hahahah.. Wu ya Bo ? Blanket party ?

[video=youtube;zjgnXhuyEvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjgnXhuyEvA&sns=em[/video]