• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whats Your Opinion? Trolley Carts in Buses.

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have nothing against them for not taking a taxi.
But when they are so fxxking inconsiderate to deprive other passengers of a seat, it is very bad behaviour.
See this example, everyday event.
How many seats she had occupied?
IMG-20220109-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20220109-WA0000.jpg

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But when they are so fxxking inconsiderate to deprive other passengers of a seat, it is very bad behaviour.
View attachment 130941
View attachment 130942

From the photo, she occupies only one seat. She holds all the shopping plastic bags on both hands.
You can only fault her for blocking the way to the other seats.

Whoever needs the seats badly can always say to the lady, "excuse me, can I go in to have a seat".

I don't see any issue with it.

What I can't stand are the young CECA couples with their self entitle mentality brings an entire pram together with the toddler inside, boarding the bus.

Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal
From the photo, she occupies only one seat. She holds all the shopping plastic bags on both hands.
You can only fault her for blocking the way to the other seats.

Whoever needs the seats badly can always say to the lady, "excuse me, can I go in to have a seat".

I don't see any issue with it.

What I can't stand are the young CECA couples with their self entitle mentality brings an entire pram together with the toddler inside, boarding the bus.

There is one lady occupying one seat holding a trolley with shopping bags inside. There is another man occupying the seat facing her holding at least 3 shopping bags in his hands. They may or may not be a couple, but it actually looks like the man is trying not to put his shopping bags on the empty seat beside the lady. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 130941
View attachment 130942
My sister walks 6 bus stops to the nearest Sheng Shong for groceries. You like to see old ladies exercise in stead of taking public transport, don't you? :mad: :FU: