• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's the point of a person..... when this person......

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do bald people wash their heads with the same shower gel they used for their bodies?
Or do they use the facial wash they use for their faces?

:o :biggrin:

Neither

We use this
abg-001_1z.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In order to get to screw sexy bitch need a lot of headache ma, like need to pamper them, buy this buy that, might as well screw ugly bitches save all the trouble lor :biggrin:

Take my advice. Stay in school and stay off drugs. They fry ur brain.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In order to get to screw sexy bitch need a lot of headache ma, like need to pamper them, buy this buy that, might as well screw ugly bitches save all the trouble lor :biggrin:

Take my advice. Stay in school and stay off drugs. They fry ur brain.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, call chicken can still show off morality?

:smile:

Thats what I thought too when I was in ROC for my ICT long time ago. This CO came and sopke to all of us just b4 we went for our 2 days of RnR.Told us when he was young after he called a chicken he no heart to F her so just chat with her. What a load of crap.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's the point when a person KPKB about PAP, when eventually during the GE, he gwai gwai vote for PAP?

What's the point when a person KPKB about Dr Chee, when eventually during the GE, he gwai gwai vote for SDP
?

:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What the point when Forummer A ban Forummer B today when the following day, he get banned by Forummer B?

:p

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of living when the person spends his life surfing and responding to stupid posts on Sammyboy Forum?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's the point of KPKBing about a certain Party here everyday but when GE comes, they gwai gwai vote for that Party???