• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's the point of a person..... when this person......

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the point of a person using shampoo when this person is hairless?
(referring to... you know who...) :biggrin:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of eErotica69 getting to know this cute young lady pharmacist when she will never give him any fuck :rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's just a common phrase for calling pple chao botak, btw i do think that you "admire" this middy chao botak from the way you stalking him. :eek:

how you know uncle botak chao? ??
did you smell his hairless head? ?? :eek:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what I think, please feel free to add on to my list :

1. What's the point of a person wearing an expensive watch when this person has no sense of time?

2. What's the point of a person carrying a mobile phone, when this person never answers the phone?

3. What's the point of having lots of money in the bank account, when this person choose to eat and live like a pauper?

4. What's the points of a person buying a mobile phone with lots of functions, when this person only use of it to make phone calls?

5. What's the point of a person calling chicken when this person only spend the hour chit chatting with the chicken?

(OK, lah I must write item 5 above in order to live up to my nick!)

:p

All the above will be answer in your signature. :smile:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of driving a sports car in Singapore when the speed limit is only 90 km/h?

What's the point of drving a sports car in Singapore when every few metres, there is a traffic light or zebra crossing?

:smile:

Worse, what the point of driving in a convertible with its top down in the middle of a hot and sunny day in Singapore and to top it off been stuck in a traffic jam.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's just a common phrase for calling pple chao botak, btw i do think that you "admire" this middy chao botak from the way you stalking him. :eek:

aiyo..jus kidding with you nia ....:biggrin:
yah i admire botak middy alot... especially the top part... :biggrin:...

jw5

Loyal
What's the point of a person using shampoo when this person is hairless?
(referring to... you know who...) :biggrin:

Do bald people wash their heads with the same shower gel they used for their bodies?
Or do they use the facial wash they use for their faces?

:o :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do bald people wash their heads with the same shower gel they used for their bodies?
Or do they use the facial wash they use for their faces?

:o :biggrin:

upimg0%5CShoe-Polisher_49310.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the point of a person who has a dick but never fuck?

what's the point of a person who has a pussy but never kana fuck?

:eek::biggrin: