• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would you say after the coming GE had ended?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what I would say, "SEE?! LPPL! LAN PAR PAR LAN! BACK TO SQUARE ONE! NOTHING GETS DONE! I DON'T GET IT, IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHY GET SO EXCITED OVER AN UNFAIR GE??"

Last edited:

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, the courts just confirmed: Tan Kin Lian is now officially a Chinese chauvinist, a loudhailer, a near-psychopath and a bankrupt.

Even more power, the courts arrived at this decision on a motion for summary judgment (i.e. no need for public trial) submitted by AG, and judgment handed down in a special session 1 hour after voting ends.

Talk about efficient courts, man! Thanks, Lee Family in advance, for saving us from the Chinese chauvinist, loudhailer, near-psychopath and bankrupt Tan Kin Lian!

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

This is what I would say, "SEE?! LPPL! LAN PAR PAR LAN! BACK TO SQUARE ONE! NOTHING GETS DONE! I DON'T GET IT, IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHY GET SO EXCITED OVER AN UNFAIR GE??"
Say to those PAP mps voted out:
You should have made the ordinary Singaporean citizens' interests your priority.