• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would u do with it if u have 7 hours of free time each day?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If everyday, after work, after chores, and shower, and misc activities (sleep, makan, commuting, etc) u have 7 hours of free time, what would u do with it?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If everyday, after work, after chores, and shower, and misc activities (sleep, makan, commuting, etc) u have 7 hours of free time, what would u do with it?

I have around 8 hours of free time daily.

I use the time to keep fit and pursue my various hobbies.... eg photography.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have around 8 hours of free time daily.

I use the time to keep fit and pursue my various hobbies.... eg photography.

okay... so wat are u going to do today with your free time?

i am sorry, i don't wanna intrude. its just that... i just wanna know how people deal with their free time. so that i could learn from them.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
kiu kway, pak chiu cheng?

nah. i think kiu kway is bad. STD, AIDS, etc, its just too dangerous.

pak chiu cheng is bad for health, from Traditional Chinese Medicine point of view. i am not a TCM fanatics. but i try to refrain myself from doing too much harm to my body.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
okay... so wat are u going to do today?

i am sorry, i don't wanna intrude. its just that... i just wanna know how people deal with their free time. so that i could learn from them.

Today's diary :

Woke up at 6.00am, 7.00 am breakfast.
7.30 - 8.30. website maintenance.
8.30 - 10.00 am - coffee with friends.
10.00 am to 11.30 am - daily errands.. supermarket shopping, banking etc.
11.30 - 12.15 - Lunch plus log on to this stupid forum.

I'll be going for a 2 hour bike ride this afternoon from 2 to 4 pm.
4 to 4.45 - post ride stretching and winding down exercises.
5.00 pm - 6.30 pm - catch up with all the docos I've recorded.
6.30 - 8.30 - dinner of some sort plus more TV.
8.30 - 10.00pm - more website maintenance.
11.00 pm bed time.

This is a typical day with nothing much happening.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can start posting about 75% Chinese population and 99% Asian population in Singapore using English as first language again. :biggrin:

there are some issues i wanna explore. such as, the moral, ethical implication of Singapore society, 75% of the population Chinese, 97.6% of the population Asian, using English language as first language in the country.

What is a country? Its not just consist of economy, military, infrastructure etc. There's the cultural aspect of it. If a country, comprise of 97.6 percent Asian, demote the asian languages to a second place, and overly emphasis the usage of English language, thats cultural self annihilation.

Because language is closely link to culture. When u use more of one language, u expose to more of the media using that language. This asian island state is wiping out its cultural heritage by putting too much emphasis on English language. It is a surrender to western cultural colonization. So is it ethical to do that? To fuck one's cultural heritage and pry open the karcheng and let the ang mo culture fuck this country?

but gnn, this topic very heavy. i will leave it to some other time.

Last edited:

super69lover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today's diary :

Woke up at 6.00am, 7.00 am breakfast.
7.30 - 8.30. website maintenance.
8.30 - 10.00 am - coffee with friends.
10.00 am to 11.30 am - daily errands.. supermarket shopping, banking etc.
11.30 - 12.15 - Lunch plus log on to this stupid forum.

I'll be going for a 2 hour bike ride this afternoon from 2 to 4 pm.
4 to 4.45 - post ride stretching and winding down exercises.
5.00 pm - 6.30 pm - catch up with all the docos I've recorded.
6.30 - 8.30 - dinner of some sort plus more TV.
8.30 - 10.00pm - more website maintenance.
11.00 pm bed time.

This is a typical day with nothing much happening.

what's happening during 6am to 7am? wash up, brush ur teeth, wank, rinse and dry up?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
okay... so wat are u going to do today with your free time?

Listen to music, read, collect stamps, surf the internet, excecise...sleep!:wink:

Those are extra-curricular activities... main activies when hormones raging..wank!, or get my 'dinosaur' to visit the 'cave of eternal desire'...watch hmmm...you know what:p...not like some F*K yew..!!:biggrin:, eat.....:wink:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is for self centric people:
If you are married, spend more time with wife.
If you have kids, spend more time with kids.
If you are single and unattached, spend more time finding gf, ie: dating.
If you are single and attached, spend more time with gf.

For less self centric, you can volunteer for community work. You can go to orphanages or old folks homes to help out. Take time out.

Take on a new hobby. For example, learning something new or creating something out of your hands.

Think about life and what you want from it. Think about the world and what you can do for it.

Can't believe that there are free people in this world when the economy is so bad and there are so many people who need a helping hand.

Lastly, if your free time can be given away, please give me more hours. :biggrin:
I need at least 30 hours in a day. :p:p:p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not really. the western cultures are no better. for example. the recent credit crunch, its started by the ang moh.

What does Chinese history and culture give us?

- Qin Shihuang massacred 400,000 Zhao surrendered soldiers and civilians

- Chu Bawang live buried 200,000 surrendered Qin soldiers

- 100,000 Mongolian troops could overrun the entire China

- 100,000 Manchurian troops could overrun the entire China again

- 10,000 Brit etc. troops could sack, rob and burn the Beijing palace

- Japanese massacred 300,000 Nanjiang civilians abandoned by retreating Chinese soldiers

- Cultural Revolution causing millions of deaths by blinded persecution and summary execution

- Great Leap Forward causing so-called victorious China to fall behind so-called defeated Japan by 20 years

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read up on some of the posts in Sammyboy. Thats my dosage of humor for the day then get on with my hobby of plastic modeling atm I am doing 1/72 scale D-Day dorama.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does Chinese history and culture give us?

- Qin Shihuang massacred 400,000 Zhao surrendered soldiers and civilians

- Chu Bawang live buried 200,000 surrendered Qin soldiers

- 100,000 Mongolian troops could overrun the entire China

- 100,000 Manchurian troops could overrun the entire China again

- 10,000 Brit etc. troops could sack, rob and burn the Beijing palace

- Japanese massacred 300,000 Nanjiang civilians abandoned by retreating Chinese soldiers

- Cultural Revolution causing millions of deaths by blinded persecution and summary execution

- Great Leap Forward causing so-called victorious China to fall behind so-called defeated Japan by 20 years

Every civilization, race, has got its history of glory, and sorrow. Chinese have that too. So??

Just because there are dark period of time in Chinese history, does it jusitify for Chinese here to SCREW CHINESE LANGUAGE AND CULTURE, LET US JUST BE ANG MOH WANNABES???

Last edited: