• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your Prediction for the BE?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are such a cunning sycophantic porlumpar wannabe.

the resident poet has such paucity of words now
he is behaving like a rabid clown
the only word he knows is cunning man
soon his intellect will go down the drain

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Delusional opposition supporting retards day dreaming about WP victory. Wayang Party will lose because there is not enough Wayang Hooligans in PE to push them to a victory. Most locals have opened their eyes and see the Wayang Party for what they really are. A Wayang Party who can only come out and Wayang every election but once they start earning that 15K, go back and hide in their shells. PAP will be victorious tonight and they will continue leading this country to greater heights. Wayang Party must be destroyed at all coz to stop the hooligans from terrorizing the true blue locals.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well written. i agree. the landscape had changed .Expectation has also soared .So we do need a new set of leaders with different outlook and with a different perspective. yes, we need people with that fire in the belly and with more spurs ...and if we can find them, it's a blessing to singapore and to our government.

It is a blessing for the people, we cannot any party too long in power, the people will suffer eventually..like "termites" to a tree, look strong & sturdy, one blast of extremely strong wind or extreme weather condition will bring the tree down...and the people, those cannot flee..will suffer.

It is not for the change, just for the sake of changing, there is a need for a balance.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If PAP lost; at least we can look forward for a lesser cocky ruling party till 2016.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It is a blessing for the people, we cannot any party too long in power, the people will suffer eventually..like "termites" to a tree
It is not for the change, just for the sake of changing, there is a need for a balance.

Well said brother. 一党独大。No check and balances. People expect the oppositions to do wonders in an unbalance playing environment. That's not realistic. But we can slowly see the changes coming. Look at the new candidates the oppositions have been attracting. We have lesser computer shop owners and more professionals coming out :biggrin:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says: so make sure u cast ur vote wisely tonight ok?:biggrin: u only have 1 chance.

shctaw says; care less who win, I am going to do thing I do everyday regardless........

Maybe the PAP should go Chinatown at 3 am to see those people sleeping in the open space. Why are Singapore so rich; yet so many poor folks whom can never enjoy the fruits of Singapore success.

I think those people miss the 60s.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
shctaw says; care less who win, I am going to do thing I do everyday regardless........

Maybe the PAP should go Chinatown at 3 am to see those people sleeping in the open space. Why are Singapore so rich; yet so many poor folks whom can never enjoy the fruits of Singapore success.

I think those people miss the 60s.

Are u going to donate free blankets to them ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said brother. 一党独大。No check and balances. People expect the oppositions to do wonders in an unbalance playing environment. That's not realistic. But we can slowly see the changes coming. Look at the new candidates the oppositions have been attracting. We have lesser computer shop owners and more professionals coming out :biggrin:

Oh! you mean that alien like "Ford Prefect", masquerading as a "computer shop owner" from planet "kritkrit"? who is observing we earthlings at election time, pretending to eat "hylam cari png" in a certain coffee shop in WP territory..that one?:biggrin:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever win, the impact will set the tone for 2016

PAP will know if their current stubborn arrogant attitude on many policies can continue without listening and adjusting at a quicker pace.

Opposition will learn if their current strategy can be sustained without any effort to work out a smart way together to contest in our First past the post system.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is a blessing for the people, we cannot any party too long in power, the people will suffer eventually..like "termites" to a tree, look strong & sturdy, one blast of extremely strong wind or extreme weather condition will bring the tree down...and the people, those cannot flee..will suffer.

great post. i agree.:smile: