• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your Prediction for the BE?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At first I thought so too because it is 4 corner fight and it will dilute the opposition votes because opposition no unity mah like what ah Kiang said.

Then looking at the ground reaction during rallies....hmmm...I started to wonder.

PAP will most likely win ah bui.
RP will get more votes than 4%.

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP: 47%
WP: 47%
RP: 5%
SDA: 1%

Who knows??? I do not know... Just know it will be a close fight!!!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My prediction is Madam Durian Lee pip Anus Koh by a nipple at the finishing post. However, she was fined for excessive use of the whip at the last 50m.:o

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I give mine.

PAP 45%
WP 47%
SDA - 2%
RP - 4%
Spoilt- 2%

Phoney Action Party.............................46%

Workers Party.....................................53%

Retard Party.......................................0.1%

Stupid Dumb Asses..............................0.5%

Spoilt..................................................0.4%

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am expecting a narrow margin of victory for the PAP, no more than 2-3% points margin.
Kenneth Jeyaretnam and Desmond Lim will both lose their deposits.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If both RP and SDA lose their deposit, WP may have a chance.

Otherwise, WP's votes many be diluted.

Anyway, if Punggol East residents want that wayang yes-man ass doctor as MP, that's their choice.

Also, sometimes a victory can be embarrassing to the winner. Look at Tony Tan. The 35% KFC man.

ForFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP - 47.0 % Doc Koh will say something to make himself look silly again.
WP - 47.2 % I very happy that there is one more oppo MP in parliament :smile:
RP - 2.5 % KJ kena flu again. Organises a few feedbacks but may not turn up. Now he also jealous and angry with DL. :mad:
SDA - 2.8 % DL starts to how lian since he beats KJ. Happy like f#@*. Next GE he will try a smc that is usually contested by RP :biggrin:
Spoit Votes - 0.5 % RP supporters think spoit votes are theirs. Say KJ would have been the next PE's MP if PAP and WP had not contested. :eek:

And GMS will talk more cock. and more cock. and more cock ....

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My sincere, honest and frank feeling :

PAP: 48%
WP: 46%
RP: 4%
SDA: 1%
Spoilt: 1 %

At the beginning of the campaigning, WP was leading with fierce rhetoric and "facts". The new candidate Dr Koh was displaying some common mistakes of newbies.But towards the end of the campaign, WP exhausted itself,RP made a mockery of itself, SDA went to the moon with its rocket. PAP remained consistently focused with good programmes and well-grounded improvement projects. No empty talk. Even Dr Koh improved his image, smiled more and made himself more approachable and more humble. The masterly stroke was PM himself. He made a personal appearance at the PAP's rally and appealed to the voters of PE to vote wisely for an MP who can perform and not just empty talk. And of course, the last speaker of the campaign ,Dr Koh himself , was very impressive with his speech in Malay, in Mandarin and in English. So in the end, there was no doubt at all in the voters' minds that Dr Koh of the PAP will be chosen to represent them.

Dr Koh got everything.He is a doctor.He is a surgeon. He is a professional. He will do what he has promised and he has the backing of the ruling Party. To my mind, Dr Koh is not a fraud. He is not a hypocrite. He is not what Scroobal has painted him - with his black and dirty brush. You don't expect a newbie who was thrusted into the political arena to be politically savvy and politically correct at the first interview. Singaporeans should learn to be forgiving and we should encourage young professionals to go into politics. We should not judge them prematurely and with such harshness and vitriole.

I am quite sure Dr Koh will be the winner, even if it is just by a whisker. Good Luck to ALL CANDIDATES. My VOTE goes to Dr Koh of the PAP.Period.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the poll results are revealed tonight, many of us will be playing the song Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day.

So quiet from the prostitute press & media this morning, looks like the are not that confident, if not all over the place...you will get their subtle propaganda..

"melons woman" will win by a tips of her "melons"...will be a very close "photo finish"...that needs recounting...WP by 600 votes.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So quiet from the prostitute press & media this morning, looks like the are not that confident, if not all over the place...you will get their subtle propaganda..

"melons woman" will win by a tips of her "melons"...will be a very close "photo finish"...that needs recounting...WP by 600 votes.

good assessment. a very close and tight battle...pap or wp just by a few hundred votes or less..maybe a recount...and in the end, pap will emerge victorious...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good assessment. a very close and tight battle...pap or wp just by a few hundred votes or less..maybe a recount...and in the end, pap will emerge victorious...

Lets see if the "arsehole" deeper or the "melons pips" sharper...I go for the "melons pips"...very close, provided they do not do another "cheng San" sleigh of hands.

jw5

Loyal
My sincere, honest and frank feeling :

I am quite sure Dr Koh will be the winner, even if it is just by a whisker. Good Luck to ALL CANDIDATES. My VOTE goes to Dr Koh of the PAP.Period.

Ok, Cunningman.