• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the saddest thing about Singapore?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
www.talkcocksg.com
August 15, 2019 LOCAL SEEN
mr-tan-cover-678x381.jpg

Let me begin.

3 months ago, i went to an Association or you can call it a Clan. In order for me to protect the identity of the clan i won’t be showing their name. (just in case they fuck me up again).

I took a picture, a nice one, with the founder of that place during Chinese New Year celebration.

After that, went home and posted that on my instagram.

3 month later,

Early in the morning around 5am, i started posting on my inactive quora account as i was super bored. The question that i answered to is “Do you know some rich people?” (a pretty innocent question huh)

around 8.30am in the morning there’s already like hmmm 5.5k views and quite a number of upvotes. (quite successful huh? for a first time quora user and beginner haha)

9.11am, opened my instagram to check my feed. To my horror, i saw this-

mr-tan-577x1024.jpg
(pretty intense huh with the legal action)

To clarify i asked his dad if i can take a picture with him and he agreed- with his consent and permission. Right now, his son is trying to say i should delete it.

Although i am 15 years old, i understand most law in SingaporeJudiciary Stystem and i’m not a pussy, not gonna ignore him or what. I replied in a kind manner to that gentleman.

mr-tan-2.jpg

He shot me with a couple of questions.

And to maintain my calmness, i told him what had happened on that day. (That picture is just me with dad!)

mr-tan-3.jpg

Not well-educated. hmmm.

Since he gonna threaten me about his legal actions. I know the law quite well. In the eyes of the law, all men are equal.

Sharing a quote, “The only rights you have in this world, are the ones you are willing to fight for.”

I am fighting for my rights.

mr-tan-4-577x1024.jpg

I may be 15 but i know more than him. Googled the law about this… Google showed me none.

I called a law agency in enquiry of the

mr-tan-5.jpg

Singapore law.

mr-tan-6-577x1024.jpg

My turn to threaten him huh?

Next up, he might think im too crazy and am beyond his prediction and expectations. He is intimated. He have no choice. He called my mom. (my mom have got nothing to do with this, i’m the one that wrote this and i will take the consequences on my own)

mom rushed into my room without hearing any explanation from me, she scolded me and ask me to delete it immediately. Just because that guy is a rich man’s son and he is even more superior than the Japanese army that invaded Singapore back in 1942 LoL.

mr-tan-7.jpg

left with no choice :((( (so saddending huh?) He even forced me to delete my Instagram post.

I then deleted. But, left him with this long message.

mr-tan-8.jpg
mr-tan-9.jpg

yep, my shit i will deal with it myself, dun bring my mom along.
and after he read that message, he said:

mr-tan-10.jpg
yep that’s it.

MY CONCLUSION,

in singapore, the poor are the prey and the rich are the predator.

that’s the saddest thing about Singapore.

edit: People in Singapore are always respecting the rich people more than poor people because they think that rich people will provide them with job opportunities. However, we got fooled, it is the other way round.

We Singaporeans are providing jobs for the rich people. Without us, constantly working in their company 9-5. There are no possible way that their economic status can be higher than ours.

The end.
Peace.
Have a nice day ahead!
By Lau Wei

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this from a 15 year old?
The kid got a future man. But maybe a future like Amos Yee.
Now I support making the rich man son’s famous in this instance

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite a number of sinkie men managed overcome financial difficulties in life.

From zero to hero .. from broke to rich :biggrin:

So dun look down on sinkie men :smile:

jw5

Loyal
The saddest thing about Singapore is that:

Most sinkies are impressionable, easily manipulated and gian png, while some suffer from delusions of grandeur. :wink:

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.talkcocksg.com
August 15, 2019 LOCAL SEEN
mr-tan-cover-678x381.jpg

Let me begin.

3 months ago, i went to an Association or you can call it a Clan. In order for me to protect the identity of the clan i won’t be showing their name. (just in case they fuck me up again).

I took a picture, a nice one, with the founder of that place during Chinese New Year celebration.

After that, went home and posted that on my instagram.

3 month later,

Early in the morning around 5am, i started posting on my inactive quora account as i was super bored. The question that i answered to is “Do you know some rich people?” (a pretty innocent question huh)

around 8.30am in the morning there’s already like hmmm 5.5k views and quite a number of upvotes. (quite successful huh? for a first time quora user and beginner haha)

9.11am, opened my instagram to check my feed. To my horror, i saw this-

mr-tan-577x1024.jpg
(pretty intense huh with the legal action)

To clarify i asked his dad if i can take a picture with him and he agreed- with his consent and permission. Right now, his son is trying to say i should delete it.

Although i am 15 years old, i understand most law in SingaporeJudiciary Stystem and i’m not a pussy, not gonna ignore him or what. I replied in a kind manner to that gentleman.

mr-tan-2.jpg

He shot me with a couple of questions.

And to maintain my calmness, i told him what had happened on that day. (That picture is just me with dad!)

mr-tan-3.jpg

Not well-educated. hmmm.

Since he gonna threaten me about his legal actions. I know the law quite well. In the eyes of the law, all men are equal.

Sharing a quote, “The only rights you have in this world, are the ones you are willing to fight for.”

I am fighting for my rights.

mr-tan-4-577x1024.jpg

I may be 15 but i know more than him. Googled the law about this… Google showed me none.

I called a law agency in enquiry of the

mr-tan-5.jpg

Singapore law.

mr-tan-6-577x1024.jpg

My turn to threaten him huh?

Next up, he might think im too crazy and am beyond his prediction and expectations. He is intimated. He have no choice. He called my mom. (my mom have got nothing to do with this, i’m the one that wrote this and i will take the consequences on my own)

mom rushed into my room without hearing any explanation from me, she scolded me and ask me to delete it immediately. Just because that guy is a rich man’s son and he is even more superior than the Japanese army that invaded Singapore back in 1942 LoL.

mr-tan-7.jpg

left with no choice :((( (so saddending huh?) He even forced me to delete my Instagram post.

I then deleted. But, left him with this long message.

mr-tan-8.jpg
mr-tan-9.jpg

yep, my shit i will deal with it myself, dun bring my mom along.
and after he read that message, he said:

mr-tan-10.jpg
yep that’s it.

MY CONCLUSION,

in singapore, the poor are the prey and the rich are the predator.

that’s the saddest thing about Singapore.

edit: People in Singapore are always respecting the rich people more than poor people because they think that rich people will provide them with job opportunities. However, we got fooled, it is the other way round.

We Singaporeans are providing jobs for the rich people. Without us, constantly working in their company 9-5. There are no possible way that their economic status can be higher than ours.

The end.
Peace.
Have a nice day ahead!
By Lau Wei

the saddest thing is you!
you created this shit, fought what you think is right and ultimately surrendered with your excuses that its mom's instructions.
if you are 15, eat your pride and learn that you knew nothing about the world and law!
at 15, you have no right as long as you are living in your parents' pocket.
until the day you return your parents' filial piety, a responsible and an educated man to stand up tall and almighty to tell the world the saddest thing is:

"Remember? I am Lau Wei who once stood beside your dad for a unnecessary photo bomb."