• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just went to mandai see my grandpa

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i told him i stole $10 from his wallet last time to buy pencilcase and asked him to forgive me. then suddenly the rain stopped. means i am forgiven. then i asked him for 4D numb today. no reaction from him. means what? he doesn't want me to gamble? or he doesn't want to help? then suddenly i remember he said when he was alive he wanted to see me married before he died. but he never got to see because i broke up with the girl. not my fault right? i still waiting for his sign of 4D number before going singapore pools....

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not the point, u stole from him so u must returned n ask for forgiveness.
Buying drumstick or other stuffs is different matter.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to return when he's no more here??
U have to buy $10 of kim zua n burn it for him...
Explain to your God why u need to do this, surely your god will not be upset... I'm sure all the Gods will have respect for one another..:wink:

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
pls write a cheque in his name for at least $40-$50 (factoring in inflation). Then burn it so that he can receive the payment.
i never own a cheque book before. nowadays all paynow or interbank transfer lah. only old boomer still use cheque

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
i told him i stole $10 from his wallet last time to buy pencilcase and asked him to forgive me. then suddenly the rain stopped. means i am forgiven. then i asked him for 4D numb today. no reaction from him. means what? he doesn't want me to gamble? or he doesn't want to help? then suddenly i remember he said when he was alive he wanted to see me married before he died. but he never got to see because i broke up with the girl. not my fault right? i still waiting for his sign of 4D number before going singapore pools....

Ok noted. But time to return back to your ward. Don't forget your WIFI password.

1*MoF-f35RKxOUfV8psyjKJA.jpeg