• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yesterday got "swon" in the lift by a weird boomer uncle ...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
the lift came and i enter
then I just continue looking at my phone whatsapping

then the boomer uncle raised his voice from behind and said "come in already press door close button lah!" and he proceeded to press door close button furiously

i wanted to argue with him and ask where got law say go inside lift must compulsory press door close button. but I didn't cos my late grandfather always say don't make 小事 become 大事....so I resisted and endured him giving me dirty looks in the lift journey

boomers are mostly siaolangs

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

then the boomer uncle raised his voice from behind and said "come in already press door close button lah!" and he proceeded to press door close button furiously

i wanted to argue with him and ask where got law say go inside lift must compulsory press door close button. but I didn't cos my late grandfather always say don't make 小事 become 大事....so I resisted and endured him giving me dirty looks in the lift journey

what is "swon"

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yesterday ordered ice kachang at Hc. Noticed theres seats available although a boomer was having his lunch. Asked him if seats taken he shook his head. So i took a seat, shared table and enjoyed my ice kacang. Minutes later he suddenly blew his nose and used tissue to wipe it. Nvm. I pretend nothing happened. Then minutes later he spit on the floor! Thats it. Took my dessert and cabut far far away to look for another seat! Why boomers so filthy ya?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday ordered ice kachang at Hc. Noticed theres seats available although a boomer was having his lunch. Asked him if seats taken he shook his head. So i took a seat, shared table and enjoyed my ice kacang. Minutes later he suddenly blew his nose and used tissue to wipe it. Nvm. I pretend nothing happened. Then minutes later he spit on the floor! Thats it. Took my dessert and cabut far far away to look for another seat! Why boomers so filthy ya?
Most of them will keep the tissue to bring home and use it on their backsides.
Gross disgusting wiping faeces all over their skin.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who'd were the people the Brits called dogs and disallowed them from entering establishments?

1698462619258.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do low ses sinkies like to press pedestrian crossing button and lift button many times as though pressing once will not work fast enough?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have u been taking ur meds? Ur imagining things a gain. :unsure:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
the lift came and i enter then I just continue looking at my phone whatsapping then the boomer uncle raised his voice from behind and said "come in already press door close button lah!" and he proceeded to press door close button furiously i wanted to argue with him and ask where got law say go inside lift must compulsory press door close button. but I didn't cos my late grandfather always say don't make 小事 become 大事....so I resisted and endured him giving me dirty looks in the lift journey boomers are mostly siaolangs
I was a youngster once, and not that far from retirement age now. Let me assure you that everyone (young or old) expects the last person to enter the lift to press the button to close the door. Passengers inside may be in a hurry to get to their destination for whatever reason, so it is common courtesy to press the "close" button when we enter the elevator.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Let me assure you that everyone (young or old) expects the last person to enter the lift to press the button to close the door. Passengers inside may be in a hurry to get to their destination for whatever reason, so it is common courtesy to press the "close" button when we enter the elevator
if they r in rush, they press lah. if I am in rush, iwill also press what. why must "swon" me? when i am rushing I also press and don't "swon" anyone