• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the difference between a good woman and a bad woman?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro I think she can't look any better than the above two women,
and hence she has got lots of time to make postings here.

Yup you are right. I'm very plain in real life. It's not like I make men drive into lamp posts when I cross the road. :p:p:p:wink::wink::wink::smile::smile::smile:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
good woman, know wat is "submissive"power.

bad women, don't know wat is "submissive" power

You are confused between smart and dumb, not good vs bad.

Smart women who to submit to, who not to.

And dumb men don't know that there is a lot of subversion in submissive power.

Submissive power is used by WL or FL.

A guy may feel damn great when he is submitted to, so yeah the woman must be good. Till he finds out later that she's not, he will be doubly crushed.

Why are men pissed off when they get conned by WL? Because they lost in the ego stakes, not just financially.

It's one thing a woman fleecing you of money, it's worse when you realize that you can't be loved EVEN if you have money.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good woman: Kind-hearted & supports the husband/boyfrn in everything
Bad woman: tel the husband/boyfrn "trust me... i know wat is good for you"
!&!!

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
good woman, know wat is "submissive"power.

bad women, don't know wat is "submissive" power

This doesn't just apply to working ladies mind you.

Japanese women practise "submissive" power for years, only to divorce their hubbies when the guys get their pensions. It's called the retirement divorce trend.

Check online for news if you don't believe.

I think these guys may have worked hard for their families, but the wives also did their jobs. It's kinda sad two people can't grow old together when they've already raised a family together.

So much for saying that kids make a couple closer. This is a demographic trend, not some random fad mind you.

Wonder what the old guys did to piss their loved one off so much. And kudos to the wives for sticking on in their loveless marriage till the kids grow up. It's not easy I would think. And how difficult is it to get along with your hubby when he's all old and grey? It should be easy unless he is a total pain in the ass and a grouch.

So if any of you guys out here spend their Valentine's Day alone and loveless, it's about time you examined why you guys aren't worthy of a good woman's love.

For those who have never met one, condolences and good luck. You will find your girl one day.

For the likes of Angelo, who seems pretty antagonistic to women folk, eg: calling me names when I do not know him from Adam, wake up your idea.

If you have money to buy a pet dog, maybe he'll be the only one to love you. If you have even more money to buy a pet car, do drive it off the cliff when you feel pathetic and alone instead of cyber-bullying little girls like me.

I bet you are still sour you spent Valentine's Day alone and crying into your beer. BOO!

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good woman: Kind-hearted & supports the husband/boyfrn in everything
Bad woman: tel the husband/boyfrn "trust me... i know wat is good for you"
!&!!

That is true only to a certain extent.

If the woman is better than good, she will more than just support the boyfriend and hubby. She can be his best and most honest critic.

Believe me, it's not easy criticizing a man you love very much. The guys on the forum only bitch about the bad women in sinkieland, there are good ones out there like their moms for a start.

There's always male ego at stake and any smart woman can tell you that it's much easier to use "submissive" power (maybe not sinkie women). Men like to hear yes, and it's easy for women to agree with smiles.

But in the long run this is very bad for the man. He is made to feel good at home and it's selfish of the woman, because he can look like a fool outside.

It takes true courage to tell the man you love that he's wrong. I've done that many times, not to put the guy down, but simply, I don't want him to get laughed at and mocked by others when he goes out.

Do you think it's an easy decision to make when you know that you would incur his wrath?

Don't you guys think that as a wife or gf, the last thing that you would want is to jeopardize your relationship with your bf or hubby for his own good, but he may not appreciate?

Guys are very funny (in other words, stupid). They can take it if their mom critiques them when they are children, but they can't when their wife or gf does it to them. Of course, you've got to distinguish between actual bullying of the guy or just simply for his own good.

And honestly, the guy who doesn't know the diff deserves to be called a fool behind his back. They are only so many alpha males around. :smile:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
this icon

:oIo:

is what your customer will do to you after they paid up.

Its a tool of trade. without which a business transaction will never be complete.

:rolleyes:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
this icon

:oIo:

is what your customer will do to you after they paid up.

Its a tool of trade. without which a business transaction will never be complete.

:rolleyes:

Go on. Type faster ok? Your brain is so slow today. :p:p:p:p:p:p

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
good woman : you screw her ass:o

bad woman : she screw yours:biggrin:

hahahaha.....buay tahan when i read this....add another one...

good woman: she makes you feel like a king in bed
bad woman: she is like a dead piece of wood in bed

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
good woman: buy FHM, Maxim magazine for hubby, 'cause she knows he love those magazines...

bad woman: wallop her hubby when she see him reading those magazine...

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
good woman: buy FHM, Maxim magazine for hubby, 'cause she knows he love those magazines...

bad woman: wallop her hubby when she see him reading those magazine...

The babes at the local FHM and Maxim are ugly lah. Only a woman with no taste or don't love her hubby will let him read shit like that.

Go surf for Page 3 girls, they are better. PINK NIPPLES I LIKE!!!! WHOOOHOOO!!!

And also, don't condemn women who spank their hubbies. Some men do like this sort of thing.

You should praise these women instead. At least their hubbies can be frank about their preferred kinkiness. Have you any idea how much it costs to pay a WL to spank or dominate? Those who specialize in DOMINATRIX are making big bucks I believe.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should praise these women instead. At least their hubbies can be frank about their preferred kinkiness. Have you any idea how much it costs to pay a WL to spank or dominate? Those who specialize in DOMINATRIX are making big bucks I believe.

My wife bought me a copy of Playboy from Australia so that i can read and entertain myself to the pics...does that make her a good woman?

The reason why she bought me the magazine was, she hope it would divert my insatiable appetite for sex from her, does that make her a bad woman?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some examples, can guys think of more?

Good Woman: When hubby has affair, (if) she runs away, she takes their kid along as she is concerned for its welfare
Bad Woman: She has affair and sues hubby for alimony

Good Woman: You take her out to eat, she's concerned for your wallet and budget
Bad Woman: You take her out to eat, she's concerned what she likes, heck care about your financial status

acutally... good woman good man, basically the same. its just about good human being.

so whats a good human being?

a good human being, is a person with compassion, and intelligence.

got compassion no intelligence, is like some taiwanese tv serial. boo-hoo-hoo. lots of crying, lots of emotion. but the mind is not clear.

got intelligence no compassion, is like a super computer. lack of a soul, no human touch. its cold. just like a machine.

no compassion no intelligence, thats worse than animal i think.

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
that attention seeking whore needs more love. Online and in real life, can you spare her some?

Angelo, I don't wanna take chances. She may appear to be like one of the
two women Merl Haggard posted.

At most can do some cyber-flirting and nothing more.