• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is CI in sammyboy forum context? I suspect my Malaysian Chinese son of slut neighbour harassing me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dirty little slut bitch dog
You dirty slut and son of slut Cantonese prostitute descendant criminal bully want to insult a virgin as dirty go to my Facebook. Pui!

You are @sweetiepie clone that run road after self declare went to jail for buying illegal goods but dare not say what illegal goods you bought. Obviously some sia suay illegal goods that few people bought and police will know you if you say what is it. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
should be a dirty little slut bitch cuttlefish.... :geek:
You mark Andrew and Jeremy Quek sia suay evil coward criminal bully dogs sluts chickens and sons of sluts chickens want to win last word attack me a virgin as slut being fired go to my Facebook to post. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this a standard term for you dirty people that visit whores? I only saw CIM being used in this forum.
Btw don’t blame me for calling the people that visit whores dirty because you criminal bully dogs started the evil shit first to insult me (a virgin) as dirty slut whore mistress. As always it’s none of my business that people want to visit whores or be whores as long as such people and their own kind don’t turn around to accuse me dirty shit. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should thank you for the chance for me to boast of my many phoenix achievements after I shouted at LJ Mccully for endorsing sexual harassment and walked out of his office in style and was unjustly fired. Found jobS bought houseS went tourS from Switzerland to France to Spain to Japan. No wonder you mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek jealous loser criminal bully dogs that will become chicken when fired are so jealous indeed.View attachment 189052View attachment 189051
I should also thank slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and son of slut LJ Mccully too for inadvertently elevating my phoenix life to one time four property investor and now relatively successful USA stock investor cum option trader, if not I will be doing shitty clear shit jobs and dealing with shitty people until I am dead indeed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this a standard term for you dirty people that visit whores? I only saw CIM being used in this forum.
cim means cum in mouth. i suppose cir means cum in raw. welcum to sinkie acronyms in the sex trade. when prostitutes in sg advertise their services they use various acronyms to condense their specifications and specializations. sinkie unkers on sbf will understand. for me i only understand cinc or commander in charge or chief in command. some unkers will think it’s cum inside no condom. these kinds of acronyms sometimes it’s better not to know when one is not involved in them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
cim means cum in mouth. i suppose cir means cum in raw. welcum to sinkie acronyms in the sex trade. when prostitutes in sg advertise their services they use various acronyms to condense their specifications and specializations. sinkie unkers on sbf will understand. for me i only understand cinc or commander in charge or chief in command. some unkers will think it’s cum inside no condom. these kinds of acronyms sometimes it’s better not to know when one is not involved in them.
I am not interested to know these prostitute terms but sickening self entitled Malaysian Chinese criminal bullies think they can trample me and get away with making this kind of sia suay sex talk in public neighborhood chat group to harass me. If pretend don’t know they will say you act innocent. If you confront them they will say you know means you are guilty indeed. Exactly the same as you criminal bully dogs here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not interested to know these prostitute terms but sickening self entitled Malaysian Chinese criminal bullies think they can trample me and get away with making this kind of sia suay sex talk in public neighborhood chat group to harass me. If pretend don’t know they will say you act innocent. If you confront them they will say you know means you are guilty indeed. Exactly the same as you criminal bully dogs here.
@Pinkieslut aka @glockman Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese prostitute cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate you must be proud of your achievement that sia suay Malaysian criminal bully dogs are using how much to harass me. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either way you walked from office bullying dogs say you admit to be slut and harass you, you fight bullying wrote all the details here and say you are a virgin impossible to be slut whore mistress dogs still say you are dishonest telling lies and make sex talk to harass you in public. Knnbccb what a lousy gender indeed. Phoenix virgin being hounded by lowlife Malaysian and sinkie sons of chickens and dogs. Only evil manipulative bitches can thrive like slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and even when these evil manipulative bitches ownself committed adultery like Gu Kailai still can persecute other women. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should also thank slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and son of slut LJ Mccully too for inadvertently elevating my phoenix life to one time four property investor and now relatively successful USA stock investor cum option trader, if not I will be doing shitty clear shit jobs and dealing with shitty people until I am dead indeed.
I am phoenix that always survived baptism of fire indeed and I wish these two and other criminal bully dogs and bitches insulting and harassing me a virgin as slut whore mistress be burnt in hell forever. Pui!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
these kafir stupid copycat wuhan virus spreading ugly monkey slanty chinks need periodic culling.

it's part of nature.

their nature.

to be evil. to be corrupt. to transcend the boundaries of good and commit evil. these heathens need periodic culling.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
even the chinks can't tolerate one another. such is the extent of the depravity of this most depraved race.

* take that back. CECA can give the chinks a good run for hteir money. prob ceca outdoes chinks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
even the chinks can't tolerate one another. such is the extent of the depravity of this most depraved race.

* take that back. CECA can give the chinks a good run for hteir money. prob ceca outdoes chinks.
You are so right. I only see Chinese ganging up with Indians in SFC to bully Chinese - me - but I don’t see Indians ganging up with Chinese to bully Indians. Look at this forum also the same. Plenty of sia suay Chinese criminal bully dogs that love to gang up with Malaysian Indian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha to insult me a virgin as mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
these kafir stupid copycat wuhan virus spreading ugly monkey slanty chinks need periodic culling.

it's part of nature.

their nature.

to be evil. to be corrupt. to transcend the boundaries of good and commit evil. these heathens need periodic culling.
I do good to others whole life and get nothing but evil shit in return indeed. For nothing I get persecuted and hounded by dogs of all races as slut prostitute Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do good to others whole life and get nothing but evil shit in return indeed. For nothing I get persecuted and hounded by dogs of all races as slut prostitute Knnbccb
Do good for what when you get benefits and respected as evil manipulative bitch like slut in bed calling others slut kt latha?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asking “how much ci?” in neighborhood chat group with no head no tail.
Confirmed plus chopped the Malaysian Chinese is doing evil. What a sia suay human specimen bully woman as prostitute. So many sia suay Malaysian Chinese viciously bullying me and smearing me a virgin as prostitute when I am never one in my life. And only low class dogs will bully real prostitutes. Yikes!