• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is CI in sammyboy forum context? I suspect my Malaysian Chinese son of slut neighbour harassing me

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can never get tired of tis..:geek:
2672.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dirty prostitute doing business everywhere including sbf sex forum.
You sia suay Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant talking about your whore mother. You are @sweetiepie clone that run road after self declare went to jail for buying illegal goods but dare not say what illegal goods you bought. Obviously some sia suay illegal goods that few people bought and police will know you if you say what is it. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can never get tired of tis..:geek:
View attachment 189050
I should thank you for the chance for me to boast of my many phoenix achievements after I shouted at LJ Mccully for endorsing sexual harassment and walked out of his office in style and was unjustly fired. Found jobS bought houseS went tourS from Switzerland to France to Spain to Japan. No wonder you mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek jealous loser criminal bully dogs that will become chicken when fired are so jealous indeed.
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly the same as how these Ccb Malaysian Chinese keep posting chicken photos in neighborhood chat group indeed. Pui!
Then but stopped for few years after covid but now looks like yaya papaya want to bully me again Knnbccb Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should thank you for the chance for me to boast of my many phoenix achievements after I shouted at LJ Mccully for endorsing sexual harassment and walked out of his office in style and was unjustly fired. Found jobS bought houseS went tourS from Switzerland to France to Spain to Japan. No wonder you mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek jealous loser criminal bully dogs that will become chicken when fired are so jealous indeed.View attachment 189052View attachment 189051
They say those were sex tours and you sell cb to buy house :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then but stopped for few years after covid but now looks like yaya papaya want to bully me again Knnbccb Pui!
Why? Because jb got no more covid problem, got visitors got incoming money now so can act yaya papaya bully Singaporean liao. 贱狗!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sia suay Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant talking about your whore mother sell nude sell cb to buy houses. Anyone working in spore for years can buy multiple jb houses with loan.

You are @sweetiepie clone that run road after self declare went to jail for buying illegal goods but dare not say what illegal goods you bought. Obviously some sia suay illegal goods that few people bought and police will know you if you say what is it. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sia suay Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant talking about your whore mother sell nude sell cb to buy houses. Anyone working in spore for years can buy multiple jb houses with loan.

You are @sweetiepie clone that run road after self declare went to jail for buying illegal goods but dare not say what illegal goods you bought. Obviously some sia suay illegal goods that few people bought and police will know you if you say what is it. Pui!
Or like me so smart phoenix even retired don’t work but as landlord also can get a housing loan from jb bank.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you sia suay Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant talking about your whore mother sell nude sell cb to buy houses AND go sex tours.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or like me so smart phoenix even retired don’t work but as landlord also can get a housing loan from jb bank.
Not every jb bank approved my housing loan okay? So smart to be able to get a loan indeed. No wonder losers are so jealous that I retired also can get loan in jb. I am a Phoenix through and through indeed from studying to buying houseS to everything.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not every jb bank approved my housing loan okay? So smart to be able to get a loan indeed. No wonder losers are so jealous that I retired also can get loan in jb. I am a Phoenix through and through indeed from studying to buying houseS to everything.
Same phoenix principle indeed one scholarship cannot get then get another scholarship, one loan cannot get approved then get another loan.