• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what happened?????

jw5

Loyal
okay Jw5, since you are here, is Kuku Kopi ? thanks.

hahaha.....hope u can......i have the same request as kopiuncle.....am i kopi uncle????

imo no, since kopiuncle sees fit to annoy everybody, whereas kukubird58 only annoys scroobal.

according to scroobal, kukubird58 is a former army chap who apparently turns 55 next year, whereas kopiuncle style is more like leetahbar. :eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
imo no, since kopiuncle sees fit to annoy everybody, whereas kukubird58 only annoys scroobal.

according to scroobal, kukubird58 is a former army chap who apparently turns 55 next year, whereas kopiuncle style is more like leetahbar. :eek:

Bro JW5, I must say you are not correct on the Kopiuncle = Leetahbar...Emptiness is Form.Form is Emptiness.Form and Emptiness do not exist. Cheers Bro Jw5. You are one of the most respected senior here.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha.....important conclusion is that kuku is not kopi and vice versa....
another important point.....if the words of my idol can be believed......shits can also be eaten.......lol.