• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what happened?????

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hardly half dead... It's just gone through a period of record traffic and posts per day. You obviously weren't missed.
hahaha.....but then most of the post were petty and mundane stuff......so and so fxxk so and so, so and so clone of of so and so......yawn...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...it is like kena isa....u woke and found yourself behind bars......
how's life?

most of the time, you know it's coming. you can feel it....some kind brothers might warn you. but it's very sudden. they came in the silence of the night and then the took you away. good-byeeeee. in red some more!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha....really machiam like meh???
wtf ...why i need a clone????
i will take on anybody head on.....not thru any proxy....lol.

i love your courage! yes, why should we have a clone? a proxy?...well said. but not everyone will believe you...if you don't believe me, just wait a bit longer....they will show up pretty fast....haha!