• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What happened to SBF?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.....................& SHOUTING (watz dat?) but not whispering.into cunt or anus
screaming okay!! WTF

Basic Internet etiquette (any forum): using uppercase letters for the entire post is akin to shouting. Certainly not welcome in any real or virtual forum.

Using uppercase for certain words or phrases for emphasis is OK.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basic Internet etiquette (any forum): using uppercase letters for the entire post is akin to shouting. Certainly not welcome in any real or virtual forum.

Using uppercase for certain words or phrases for emphasis is OK.

what is human made can be unmade..........like "thou shalt not kill.." but many did n still does
dogmas for dogs......

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the main reason for the drastic drop is migration to xenforo. Even i come less. Do not like the layout, color and just not used to it. Many old ones (but not that old) like myself do not like change.

Ginfreely (and clone) the siao chee has to be banned. She has this negative energy that even her online presence is a pain to others. Can't imagine the effect of her physical presence.

Speaking up on negative things is called negative energy only by selfish people or criminals twisting every information to fit their evil agenda. And the funny thing is how society has counted on people like me to clear the shit that hit the fan created by positive people like you or KT Latha who is so called positive but speaks negative untruth about others.

So what have you contributed with your positive energy online except gossiping about me or even in real life? Have your positive energy contributed anything to others beyond getting benefits for your inner circle of family and friends? Are you donating even one percent of your wealth to charity? Have you even done a minute of voluntary work? Go get a letter of commendation for putting in extraordinary effort in volunteering work or at least bring orphans to Jurong bird park, visit old folks home etc etc before you criticize me about negative energy. At least I have contributed to society and note that was during my prime and unlike people who chased their own benefits only during prime and deemed it fit to condemn me negative.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
frankly there is less and less forums for you to kpkb liao
soon even facebook also will be restricted and regulated for the good of singapore

only sammyboys will be the only forum left for the mad and the insane